46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 46: Zhang Lei leaves
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 46: Zhang Lei leaves
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Of course, Huang Meiyan who was promoted by Suman were all on his side and talked about the benefits of e-commerce.

In the conference room, you can clearly see that it is divided into two factions. The conservatives who oppose opinions are represented by Wang Yang, and the enterprising group who supports the attitude is represented by Lexus.

Su Man sat on it and watched them talk to each other. Until the two sides were about to lose control of their own taste, they said, "Well, Mr. Wang is right. The Su family has been rising steadily over the years, so you don't have to take risks. However, it is too stable. It has been relying on the old customers. Once the old customers are not maintained well, the company will immediately have various problems. Just like last time, the two customers did not renew the contract, and the company began to panic. Is it stable? It’s just taking money, not enterprising at all. It is very unfavorable for a company, so I think it is necessary to inject fresh blood, not to mention the e-commerce side, the current balance of payments, as long as this time If the event goes smoothly, our company will have one more market. Even if it is unsuccessful, this loss is nothing. Mr. Wang doesn’t need to be so serious.”

At this time, the benefits of the major shareholder are reflected. There is no need for other shareholders to show their hands to vote. Anyway, they all add up to not as good as Su Man. She showed a firm attitude and Wang Yang has nothing to do.

Su Man returned home in the evening and told Su Jianming what had happened in the company. He hesitated and said: "Dad, are you Su really going to go public?"

The company is not short of money. According to the current development momentum, a lot of money is made. After the company is listed, there will be some small shareholders, major shareholders will increase shares, and some outsiders will join, which will definitely affect her right to speak.

"What's the matter?" Su Jianming actually doesn't like going public. They are businesses, they are well developed, and they are not short of money. The advantages and disadvantages of going public and not going public are mixed.

"I kind of like the way I feel like talking now." After listing, I can't be as headstrong as I am now.

"You don't want to go public and not go public. What did Guangming say?" Su Jianming chuckled. Does this kid think that she can go public if she says it goes public?

Su Man shook his head. He Guangming really didn't care about Su's affairs recently. He would devote all his energy to the Xijiao project. It can be seen that he still prefers real estate for snacks.

"The Su family has not only developed snacks, but also has hotels, restaurants, and the real estate you invest in now. You can split some subsidiaries and always have a company listed, otherwise some elderly people will have ideas and they can change Shares." Su Jianming briefly said a few points, and how to do it depends on Su Man himself.

Share swap? Real estate companies must be listed. If you don’t have money to buy land and invest, how can you make money if you don’t develop them, snacks and houses. Anyone with a discerning profit can see which one is more profitable. Then, if you use the shares of the real estate company for Wang Yang’s Su shares ?

Su Man feels that there is an 80% chance of success. After these days of contact, she feels that Wang Yang is not so much a businessman as a politician. He exchanges 10% of his shares for a family with more money. With more shares and more voice in the company’s future, it’s impossible not to be moved.