05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 5: Preparing for divorce
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 5: Preparing for divorce
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"That's it." Liu Shu drove Su Man to the place where Xu Qianqian and Xu Xiaoqi lived.

It is said to be the same district, but Suman lives in a villa in a high-end community. Xu Qianqian lives in a house close to the suburbs, and it is an old house. The rich moved out early, and those who live here are reluctant to leave. The environment can be imagined for the elderly and those without money.

"How long does it take to get to Chengdong Primary School from here?" Su Man asked first.

"It takes about six or seven minutes to drive, and it takes more than an hour to walk. If you take a bus, the nearest bus station will take 15 minutes, and then take the bus for 40 minutes." Uncle Liu drove for many years and soon Estimated.

There must be an elementary school nearby. The reason why Xu Qianqian sent Xu Xiaoqi to Chengdong Elementary School was to see her own daughter more. But for this, Xiaoqi spends more than two hours on her way to and from school every day, saying no Whenever she is in a bad mood, Xiaoqi won't let Xiaoqi take the bus. The picture of a little girl carrying a heavy schoolbag and going to school alone appears in her mind. Su Man only feels angry.

"Which building do they live in?" Su Man asked in a deep voice.

Uncle Liu also knew about Xu Qianqian and Zhang Lei, thinking that Su Man was angry because Zhang Lei cheated on her and had an illegitimate daughter outside.

"The fifth floor of the house diagonally across."

Naturally, there is no elevator in the old house, which means that Xiaoqi has to climb the fifth floor every day, and Su Man remembers Xu Qianqian again.

"Miss, this place is a bit dirty, why don't I go find Xu Qianqian to see you in the coffee shop." Liu Shu felt that Su Man didn't need to condescend to come here to see Xu Qianqian.

Whether it was Uncle Liu or Uncle Sun, they thought that Su Man was looking for Xu Qianqian. In fact, her real purpose was Xu Xiaoqi. Who would have thought that the child Xu Qianqian is now carrying is the real blood of the Su family.

"No, I want to see it myself." She wanted to see Xu Xiaoqi with her own eyes.

As soon as I entered the alley, I saw a skinny little girl walking towards them carrying garbage. Su Man couldn't help but look at it a few more times, not paying much attention.

"This is Xu Qianqian's daughter, Xu Xiaoqi." Liu Shu whispered.

Su Man's eyes narrowed slightly, staring at the little girl, her facial features were not very similar to the original body and Zhang Lei, but she looked a lot like a person, that was Su Man's original appearance.

In a sense, the original body is her sister, but the appearance of the two is quite different. The original body is more like Su Jianming, while Su Man is different. She is more like an uncle and remembers going to grandma when she was a child. Everyone in the village joked that she was born to her uncle, and Su Man cried about it, causing those who are disrespectful to laugh.

Xu Xiaoqi looks like her original appearance. There is no eight or seven points. If she got married early, she wouldn't necessarily be able to look like herself when she had a daughter. Is this fate?

"Miss." Liu Shu whispered to Su Man.

After regaining consciousness, she discovered that Xu Xiaoqi had trot away.

"Let's go." This is the Su family's daughter, who doesn't even need blood tests.

"Aren't you going to see Xu Qianqian?" Could it be that this child gave the eldest lady too much impact? No, the eldest lady just saw the child without resentment at all, on the contrary, she was full of distress.