41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 41: All waiting
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 41: All waiting
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At the end of the banquet, Su Man sent away all the guests, rubbed his stiff face with a smile, and asked Uncle Liu blankly, "Are they really here?"

"Yes, it is said that Miss Xiaoxi is their granddaughter. Today, for her birthday, they will also attend as grandparents."

It's really interesting, Xiaoxi hasn't seen them appear for so long since he came back, but today I know there is still a granddaughter.

"Did Zhang Jingxiu follow them?" Su Man thought that Zhang Jingxiu didn't know his life experience. Although Xu Qianqian made a mistake, I can't blame a child, thinking of the love of the past, and let her use it before. Yes, I took away all the gifts and red envelopes I received. Now that I know the inside story, I don’t have any good feelings for her.

"Following Zhang Lei's parents, I kept my head down without saying a word. I looked a little pitiful." Uncle Liu told the truth.

It's pretty good at acting. As expected, if there is a father, there must be a daughter. Su Man hummed and motioned to Uncle Liu to continue.

"Li Ping was worried about disturbing Miss Xiaoxi’s birthday party. He pretended to call and lied to them that you disagree, but the chairman agreed, and then he took them to the room on the first floor. They are still there. Li Ping Watch it personally." Uncle Liu told Su Man about the follow-up.

Li Ping is indeed clever, which is why Su Man asked him to guard the door.

Knowing that Zhang, Zhang, and his mother were on the negative first floor, Su Man was not in a hurry to see them, and could not run left or right, so it was better to take a shower and change clothes.

The dress is beautiful, but it is also really uncomfortable. It is an anti-human design. Suman whispered while taking off.

Su Jingxi on the other side also changed into home clothes, and he was a little relieved. It seemed that he would like it if he didn't wear it.

Su Man smiled slightly. The mother and daughter were eating on the sofa, one was always entertaining guests, the other was always taken to see relatives and friends, and they didn't eat anything.

"Mom, this is delicious." Su Jingxi forked a piece of fruit and handed it to Su Man's mouth, with some anxiety in his eyes.

Su Man was overjoyed, knowing that the child was expressing intimacy, and did not hesitate to take a bite. As he ate, he said, "It's really sweet, and it's delicious. Come, you have a piece."

After taking a shower, Su Jingcheng saw his mother and sister feeding each other fruit piece by piece, and suddenly became jealous, clamoring for Suman to feed it.

The food was almost the same. I was about to see Zhang's father and Zhang's mother. Su Man's cell phone rang. Not surprisingly, it was Zhang Lei's call.

"Xiaoman, are my parents and Xiuxiu with you?" Zhang Lei's voice was a little worried.

Su Man chuckled, "Is they here, don't you know?" Su Man didn't believe that he really didn't know.

Zhang Lei does know that he thinks his parents’ reasons are justified. It’s okay to take Xiuxiu to see Xiaoxi. Then he complains and apologizes. Even if he can’t do it, he will remember Su Jianming and Su Man. With the child Zhang Jingxiu, as long as they are soft-hearted and help her privately, his pressure will be less.

"I don't know at all. If I know, I must stop them. I think you know. I have just started a toy factory recently. There are too many things. I often go home very late. I just got home today and I knew about me. Mom and Dad have gone to Su's house." Of course Zhang Lei couldn't admit it.