36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 36: Chance encounter
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 36: Chance encounter
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Man really didn't know before that this mall belonged to the Song family, and it's no wonder that the man in the house became the richest man, because the foundation is really well laid.

"It's nothing. When the western suburbs are developed, it will probably be more lively than here." Song Zichu smiled modestly.

At the beginning, the land in the western suburbs would be photographed. In addition to its large and cheap land, it was also because it was not far from Yong'an Creek. He received the news that it planned to build a green road there, and the land in the western suburbs not far away would rise.

The Su family’s relationship network is weaker than that of the Song family. I haven’t received such news yet, but Su Man knows about the future development. In the next few years, Yuecheng will continue to expand. By then, Chunyu County, which is far away, will cost more than 20,000. Square meters.

"Listen to Uncle Song, you transferred Xiao Han to Chunhua Elementary School?" Su Man knew that the elementary school was a bit militarized, and Song Han was going to suffer a bit.

"Well, children should still focus on learning." At a young age, Song Zichu didn't want another Song Ziwen from the Song family, but he didn't mention Zhang Jingxiu, even if he gave it away, it was the Su family holding it in his hand. The children who have been in the past ten years, they can say themselves, and outsiders say they question the upbringing of the Su family.

Su Jingxi also knew Chunhua Elementary School, and when he heard Uncle Song sent him to Chunhua, he lowered his head and a flash of gloat in his eyes.

Don't blame Su Jingxi for having such a mentality, it is true that Song Han will speak yin and yang strangely every time he sees her, which is really unlikable.

If Su Man knew what Su Jingxi was thinking, he would jump up happily. If you don't like it, then you should not like it. It's better to hate as much as you hate it.

"Try Dongpo meat. It is the most famous dish in this restaurant. It is limited daily. It is difficult to eat without ordering in advance." Song Zichu used public chopsticks to clip Su Jingxi first, and then Su Man. "Xiao Xi looks good. A lot, when do you plan to go to school?"

Everybody knows Su Man's little thought and understands her motherly heart.

"Go to school next Monday." Su Man rubbed Xiaoxi's head. "I remember Sister Zixuan is a teacher at Lanshan Primary School, right?"

"I'm about to say, I don't know which class your cousin is in. It's better to put it in Zixuan's class and have her watch it, which is more reassuring." Song Zixuan is his cousin, although she is a music teacher, her Her husband is a Chinese teacher and a class teacher. If you take care of him, the classmates will not dare to bully Xiaoxi.

"Yi Ming is in the second class, I don't know which class Sister Zixuan teaches?" Su Man didn't expect Song Zixuan before seeing Song Zichu. One is that she never appeared in the original book, and that she has been married to an ordinary teacher. After that, it rarely appeared in various banquets.

"It just so happens that Zixuan is the music teacher of Class One and Class Two." The important thing is that her husband is the head teacher of Class Two.

While talking to Su Man, Song Zichu kept paying attention to Su Jingxi, and occasionally brought her some dishes, and people who did not know passed by, thinking it was a family of three eating.