And 'Brute' had nowhere to go. So Philza offered to adopt him. 'Brute' agreed as long as he got to rename himself. Philza laughed and agreed. He renamed himself 'Technoblade'. Phil thought that the name was hilarious but the newly named Technoblade thought it sounded badass.

When he met the boys, Techno and Tommy fought for an entire fucking week. Wilbur thought the whole thing was histerical while Philza, who actually was mildly amussed, was so tired of being forced to step in when they began arguing loudly in the living room.

So Phil was pretty much content with his life. He was happy. But somedays, he thought about how much happier he would be if she was here. Kristen was always there with him. Now Wilbur's 18 years old and dating the former mermaid Sally.

One day, the family was out collecting wood because they run out. Wilbur and Tommy stuck together while Phil and Techno both went alone.

So Phil went out in the woods. He already got all the wood he needed so he was just exploring. Then he came across a clearing. It was full of flowers and it was undeniably beautiful.

But what made the scene even more wondrous was the woman sitting in the middle of the clearing.

She was humming a sort-of familiar song. She wore a wavy purple and gold dress. The sleeves were pretty big. Some of her brown hair were in braids. A big hat that hid some features on her face.

Phil took a few steps closer to see the woman better. But, as some may say, he is the least stealthy person on the entire planet.

The woman silently gasped and looked directly at Phil. Phil dropped the logs he was holding. When their eyes met, they both suddenly realised.

"Phil?"

"Kristen?"

They asked at the same time. Phil was about to cry while Kristen was still shocked. Her shocked expression then turned into a sweet smile as she held out her arms. Phil laughed as tears poured from his eyes and ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug ever.

"You're alive!" Phil exclaimed as they pulled away. "How?" He asked her. Kristen smiled at him, a smile he missed too much. "They made me the Goddess Of Death. I don't know why, but they thought I'd be perfect." Phil laughed "Well, you are pretty terrifying when you want to be." They both laughed.

Phil kissed her cheek "I've missed you so much." Kristen laughed and said. "As did I. But they said that I shouldn't be interacting with the mortals that much..."

"Oh? Then are we not allowed to see eachother?" Kristen smiled. "We are." Phil looked confused "What do you mean?"

Kristen held her arms out again. Without question, Phil hugged her again. He missed her so, so, much. Kristen put her hands on Phil's back. Then it started to glow.

Phil's eyes widened "W-What?" He tried to look behind him, but he couldn't see that much. Suddenly he could feel a heavy weight on his back, it was as if he had... Wings?!

"Woah, what the fuck?" Phil laughed. He tried to move his wings but it took alot of focus, he was exhausted so he stopped trying.

"You're my Angel now, Phil." Kristen smiled at him. Phil was amazed. "You are now incapable of dying because of old age. Though, you can still die because of other reasons so be careful." Phil nodded and hugged her again.

"Dadza?" They heard from behind them. Phil stood up and turned around and saw all three of his kids. Techno and Wilbur were both holding some logs. Tommy was holding Wilbur's empty hand while his other hand held an axe and Techno also held one in his other hand.

"Dad, who's that?" Wilbur asked his father. Before Phil could respond, "Dad?" He heard from behind him. Kristen had stood up and walked over to Wilbur.

Tommy was slightly afraid of her, so when she came up to Wilbur he had chosen to drop the axe and cling to Techno, who eyed the stranger in suspicion.

Wilbur, though, was unmoving. When he looked at this woman he strangely felt like he was... Home. She felt familiar to him.

Kristen smiled at Wilbur. "I assume you're Wilbur?" She asked him. He nodded. Kristen put a hand on her son's cheek and said "You're so big now.." Her eyes became glossy.

"Excuse me, but... Who are you?" Kristen shook her head. "I'm afraid I can't tell you.." Then she turned her attention to the other two boys. "And who might you two be?" She asked with a sweet smile.

Techno narrowed his eyes and said "I'm Technoblade." Kristen's eyes then moved to the trembling blond boy. "I promise I won't hurt you, little one. No need to be afraid."

The word 'little' and 'afraid' managed to snap Tommy out of his current state. He quickly let go of Techno and said with newly found confidence "I am NOT afraid! And I am NOT little! I am a big man! I am TommyInnit Minecraft!" Wilbur and Techno winced and looked at the woman, they expected her to yell at him or something.

Instead, Kristen just laughed and said "He acts just like you, Phil." The said man had walked up to them. Phil rolled his eyes and laughed. Then Kristen looked back at Tommy and said "He looks just like you too."

Philza then whispered "He and Techno are adopted." Kristen nodded her head. "Who are you?" Techno asked, he was still very suspicious. Kristen just smiled.

Then, the voices all at once started screaming 'MUMZA?!' Techno's eyes widened. He looked back at the woman. She had the same eyes as Wilbur. The same hair. The same posture.

She was Wilbur's mom. She was THEIR mom. "Momza?" He asked in disbeleif. Tommy and Wilbur's eyes widened and they turned to her. Kristen laughed.

"Οι Φωνές;"

The others, even Phil, looked confused. While Technoblade understood what she said and he nodded. Kristen sighed and nodded her head "Yes, I'm Wil's mother." Wilbur's mouth went from an 'O' shaped to a smile.

"Y-Your my mum?" He asked her. Kristen smiled at him and nodded. "Biologically, yes." Then she turned to Techno and Tommy. "You two can call me your mother aswell. Family doesn't stop at blood." Tommy's eyes lit up like stars and Techno just smiled.

Tommy hugged Kristen and yelled "I HAVE A MUM!!" Kristen's heart melted, she kneeled down and hugged Tommy. Tommy laughed and hugged her back. Then Wilbur joined. Then Phil.

They all looked at Techno. He shook his head "Nah, nah. I'd rather not." Phil raised his eyebrow. "C'mon, son." Techno's eyes widen at 'son'. He sighed and sat down and put his hand on Tommy's back. We all laugh at his idea of a hug.

Then, with enough concentration, Phil wrapped both his wings around his family. His family. His family's complete now. And he wants to keep them safe.

"Hey dad?" Phil hummed. "Since when did you have wings?" The two adults laughed at Wilbur.

"I'll tell you later, son."