Green Shirt

(Picture from Google)

In this Dream is 10 years old,  Drista and Lani are 3, and Tubbo is 6.
________________________________

(Dream's POV)

"Dream! Time for breakfast!" I heard my mom yell from my sleep. I sit up and yawn. I didn't get much sleep last night. Because of some nightmares I've been having. I didn't wanna bother mom about it so I got up from my bed and down the stairs into the kitchen.

When I sat down on the table my baby sister was already sitting on her chair. "Good morning, duckling. Did you get a good sleep?" My mom asks me as she sets the plated in front of us. Her big fluffy two-toned hair was tied into a bun. "It was great mom." I lied.

She sat down and looked at me with concerned eyes. "Duckling, are you okay? I see the bags under your eyes. You don't need to lie." She assures me. I shrug and quietly shove some food into my mouth.

I kept my head down but my eyes occasionally glanced at my mother's direction.

My mom sighs and scoops some food into my sister's mouth. She was too young to feed herself so my mom does it for her.

As I paid another quick glance at my mother, she looked like she just had a good idea. "Hey," I look up at her. "If it makes you feel better, I can tell your uncle Schlatt to visit. What do 'ya say?" She asks me. I shrug and put my head down again. I guess Uncle Schlatt was cool when he wasn't drunk.

"Tubbo will come too." My mother adds. My eyes lit up and I quickly look at her while a smile formed on my face. She raised her eyebrow with a smile and I gave a little cough. "Sure, that sounds great." I answer.

My mom smirked with victory as she continued to feed my little sister.

I really enjoyed my cousin Tubbo's company. He was a very cheery person. And he liked nature. He's someone I can open up to and he usually makes me feel better. Despite being cousins I feel as though he's my little brother and I have to protect him at all costs.

I quickly finished my food and stood up. But before I could make a run for the living room and start playing the waiting game, my mom stopped me.

"I haven't called your uncle yet. You're gonna have to wait. In the meantime, you should take a bath." I nod and mad dash to the bathroom.

"Don't run! You literally just finished eating!" I heard my mom yell from the living room. "Sorry!" I yell back and I walk to the shower.

(Timeskip)

I finally finished speedrunning the shower and changing. I was wearing a green button up and some pants.

I wasn't finished buttoning all the buttons when my mom yelled "Dream! They're here!" I quickly speedran the buttons and ran to the living room.

I saw my uncle and my two cousins in the doorway. Tubbo saw me and yelled "Dreamy!" My smile widened and I ran over to him and yelled "Tubbo!" I gave him a big hug and we both laughed.

When we pulled away, I noticed my mom was kinda laughing at me. I gave her a confused look and asked "What?" She kept silently giggling as she pointed at something.

It looked like she was pointing at something behind me so I turned around. I saw my uncle and I waved and said "Hello Uncle Schlatt." He started silently chuckling as well and I asked "What's wrong." I turned to Tubbo and asked "Is there something on my face?" He still had a big bright smile on his face and he answered "No, I don't think so."

"Dream," I looked at my uncle and asked "Yeah?" He pointed at my shirt and said "You might've forgotten something." Then I looked down on my shirt and saw that I forgot to button one of my buttons. "Oh. I guess I was in a rush." I said blankly.

The two adults started laughing harder and I pouted and turned to Tubbo. "Tubs, they're making fun of me." I complained. He laughed and said "It is kinda funny. But I think it also looks kinda cool." He said. I smile and say "Thanks Tubbo."

I hold Tubbo's wrist and say "Let's go to the garden!" He smiles widely and nods and we run to the garden in our backyard.

When we got to the garden his eyes lit up like stars. Despite being here before his eyes always lit up like that when we entered. He turns to me and asks "Can I pick the flowers?" I shrug. "Mom probably won't mind. She loves you. Go ahead." His smile widens and he walks towards the bed of Dendrobium Orchids.

He picks three Orchids and starts to... Braid their stems together? "What are you doing?" I ask with a chuckle. He responds with "You'll see." And continues to braid the stems of the three Orchids. In the middle of finishing the braid, he picks another one and braids it aswell.

(Just watch this. If I try to explain I'll just end up confusing you)

After a while he turns to me and holds out the flower crown. I was beyond amazed. The flower crown was made out of Dendrobium Orchids and some White Tulips and it was beautiful.

I ended up staring at it for too long and Tubbo got worried and his smile faltered "I-Is it okay? Do you like it?" I blinked and smiled at him. "It's amazing, Tubso." His smile came back and he excitedly put the crown on my head. It sat gently on my hair and I could only assume that I looked amazing.

"Thanks Tubbo. But what about you?" He shrugs. Then I got an idea. I walked towards the bed of Green Carnations and picked three. "Tubbo can you teach me how to make one? I wanna give one to Drista." I asked him. Though I lied at the last sentence. I was actually going to give it to him.

He smiled widely and sat by my side and guided me. Once I was done, I had a flower crown made out of Green Carnations and Green Chrysanthemums. I smiled at my creation and turned to Tubbo. He looked at me with a confused smile on his face and I gently put the flower crown on his head.

He was confused at first but then his eyes lit up once he realised what just happened. He hugged me really tightly and I hugged him back. "Thanks Dreamy!" I smiled at my cousin and said "Your welcome."

"Kids! Lunchtime!" I heard my mom yell from inside. "Coming!" I yell back. Then we both stood up and walked to the kitchen. Drista and Lani were playing in Drista's playpen and mother was setting down some of the plates. Once me mom saw us she looked like she was melting. "You boys look so cute!" She cooed.

"Tubs, after lunchtime we're gonna go back home, alright?" Tubbo looked sad but smiled and said "Okay papa." He sat down on one of the chairs. "Hold on, I gotta get something. Tubbo come with me please." Tubbo looked at his dad for permission and he shrugged. Tubbo got off his chair and followed me.

I got into my room and opened my closet. I took out a button up shirt that was similar to mine and I showed him. He looked a little confused. "This is a gift. I'm gonnq give it to you." I explained with a chuckle. His eyes lit up and he gasped. "You should try it on." I suggest. He smiles. I give him the shirt and he enters the bathroom to change.

He came out the bathroom and he was wearing the shirt, it looked kinda big on him. I smiled at him and he looked down. "Wait hold on." Then he unbottoned one of the buttons just like mine and I laughed. "Now I look like you!" He smiled.

He was holding the sweater he was previously wearing and I gently took it from him and tied it around his waist.  He smiled and hugged me again. "Thank you." He said and I chuckled and replied

"No problem, buddy."