two-five ≠

the next day, we were headed to the airport to get to Florida. we had woken up bright and early and tried our very best to get out of the house without waking up the other boys, but to no avail, everyone ended up awake but ash.

blah blah blah airport security this that and the other.

once we're seated on the plane I hear Wilbur yawn next to me. I didn't think much of it untill I felt the weight of his head on my lap.

I gently began to play with his dark brown curls until I heard his breathing slow, signifying that he had fallen asleep.

I soon did the same, drifting off into a soft sleep.

by the time I woke up, we had landed in Florida.

Wilbur was already up and had one arm wrapped around me and was on his phone with the other, 'hello there, did you have a good rest love?' he asked in a quieter tone as to not disturb others on the plane.

'it was alright for a plane nap, are we landing soon?' I asked, moving myself impossibly closer to him and looking at his phone, that simply had his Twitter feed displayed on it.

'we're landing right now darling, I think George and dream are picking us up from the airport aswell' he said

part of me was excited to see not only some of my old friends but also to meet some of wills!

as I exited the plane, will grabbed my hand and lead me off, and my mind began to race.

what were we? did he want to label it? how do we tell the boys? how do we tell the fans? what if it pulls us apart?

I decided to worry about it later. now, I had gamers to meet.