one-one ♪

"ears pressed to the floor, as you make your way down stairs..."

I wiped the sweat beads off of my forehead as I played the last note on my guitar, hearing the crowd scream in audibly, "thank you Brighton! you've been a lovely audience!" wilbur said, I saw ash start to pack up in the corner of my eye so I decided to do the same, getting ready to head back stage.

"you were amazing out there y/n! that note during sex sells was perfect!" wilbur said, handing me a bottle of water after I zipped up my guitar case, "thanks dude! you know you're always a crowd pleaser, even if it's only because all the girls in the crowd have a crush on you" I said, sitting down on a wooden stool "it shows for something right?" he said with a chuckle, turning to go talk to Joe and mark.

wife 😩🥵💯😈🥶

wife
y/n I have amazing news

I'll be at your show

your next one yeah

I bought a ticket

---

I nearly screamed when I opened minx's text. we go way back, like back when the only reason I wanted to okay guitar was to learn rip tide, yeah. that far. I saw that my band mates were walking twords me so I quicky sent a reply and shut off my phone.

wife 😩🥵💯😈🥶

I'm gonna call you tonight

give me like 4 hours

<3

---

"ready to go y/n?" ash asked, handing me a vip pass, "ready for my first meet and greet, of course I am stupid" I received a chuckle in response as I grabbed my guitar case and followed the boys off stage.

as we were walking twords the stand for the meet n greet, my manager Irene called me.

"hello?"

"y/n that goodness, so your meet n greet should only last you about an hour and a half, then tomorrow at 8 you and all the boys have your flight to America. be there on time please. okay kisses byeeeeee!"

"oh bye... Irene..."

"what was that all about?" wilbur asked, noticing the confused look on my face, "Irene wants us to know that our flight leaves at 8 tomorrow so we can't stay out super late" I said, taking my name tag and doodling on it before setting it back down in front of me.

after about a 20 minutes waiting the fans started getting in line. I took pictures and signed posters and t-shirts, Wilbur got some content for the channel. some fans cried and some were very un enthusiastic, but by the end I was buzzing with sterotonin, and probably the four cups of whatever kind of alchahol mark was giving us.

our stuff had already been taken wherever Irene had sent it, we could just head back to our houses, I was about to call and Uber when Wilbur grabbed my arm, "hey I don't know if I'll be able to wake up on time for a flight tomorrow, could you stay at mine?" I looked up at him, you could tell he had had a bit to drink, but other than that was being genuine, "yeah, sure" I said, wrapping my hand in his and heading over to his car.

-wils pov-

her hand felt heavy in mine and I couldn't stop grinning. her hand was relatively smaller than mine and quite cold, but it was still a lovely feeling.

wilbur don't be stupid you guys are just friends. if it weren't for her musical talent you would have even met her.

I looked back and her as noticed my car and picked up her pace.

she really is quite lovely though..

---

a/n-first chapter don't babeyyyyyyyy

<3 love u