part two-four ≠

I was squished between mark and Wilbur in the small hot tub. sweat beads were collecting on my forehead, but I was happier than ever.

Joe had said something to make us all laugh and everything just felt right.

we continued to laugh and chat for a while, and eventually I felt a soft weight collapse on my thigh under the water. I looked down to see Wilbur's hand resting gently on my thigh.

my face was already a soft shade of red from the heat, but I felt it intensify as I placed my hand over his and started tracing small shapes onto the back of his hand. the butterflies in my stomach were going wild.

as the chatter continued Wilbur's hand never moved. eventually mark got out followed by ash and Joe wasn't to far behind, leaving Wilbur and I in the hot tub just enjoying each other's presences.

"y/n can I ask you something?" he said, turning to face me, "of course, anything" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"do you feel anything twords me? I don't want to get the wrong idea and make myself look like a fool." he said his muscles tensing up slightly.

all of the sudden I got a surge of confidence. I turned and sat on Wilbur's lap, wrapping my legs around his waist and placing my hands on the back of his neck. carefully, I pulled him close to me and finally broke the gap between our lips.

he seemed a bit surprised at first, but eventually melted into the kiss, one hand moving to my waist and the other to the small of my back, pressing our stomachs together and deepening the kiss.

eventually I had to pull away to breathe, his lips chasing mine for a moment before he opened his eyes and they quicky found mine, "did I answer your question?"

"I don't know, you'd better do it again." he said with a smile.

I am undeniably in love with this man.