Chapter 2

Abel POV

I have this really important meeting with Beyoncé today to write a song together. I really hope she agrees on writing this song togehter.

So I head up in the tall building to the floor that was supposed to meet Beyoncé in.

"Hello. I'm looking for Beyoncé." I said.

"You must be Abel Tesfaye."

"Yes, ma'am."

"She's in the second door to the left." She said.

"Thank you."

I start walking to the door and see Beyoncé through the glass door. I instantly get nervous because this is Beyoncé, the Queen B. This is like a dream come true to me becuase I never knew this would happen. When Cash got the call from her record label I didn't believe what he was saying. Like this is Beyoncé. I realized that I have been standing out the door for long and so I got the courage to just open the door and walk in.

"Hello B, I'm Abel."

"Yes, Abel, Heard a lot about you."

"I hope they were good things." I said.

"Of course they were. Have a seat," She said

She then started, "Well, I told my record label to call you because I was interested in all your songs and I wanted to work with you personally. I am thinking on writing a love song with you."

Wow, I'm not sure if this will work out because I haven't really experienced love. I don't have a special lady to Live For. "Seems like a challenge but I am willing to do it." I said.

"Now Abel, from your song I, and most of the world, know that you have not experienced real love. And the only way to sing this song, you are going to need to experience love. It may take a while to find the love but I am giving you a year to find a girlfriend, that you actually like and you are going to need to prove it to me or else I may have to get Big Sean to do this song."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"As serious as I can be. I have experienced love. I am married and I have a child. You, don't know what love is. You don't have someone you Live For."

I mean she is right. I can't be singing a song that I don't even have experience of. I understand. The thing is, I'm a player. I can't focus on just one girl. I guess I have to just fake it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hey guys, sorry it took so long to publish but it's something. I am trying my best to do this. Anyways, enjoy and read and vote and comment.