Chapter 3

THE NEXT DAY

Liyah POV

I have been waiting for this call from Abel. I don't wanna seem desperate and call him first even though I really want to. I don't want him to think that I am a needy fan and him to want me to lose his number, even though I wouldn't. I honestly think I am just over thinking this a little bit.

But you wanna know what the weird thing was, my phone started to ring. I ran straight to my phone and looked at the caller ID and guess who it was....ABEL!! I wanna answer the phone so bad but I mean, I am so nervous. It's funny how I was waiting for him to call and I don't even want to answer because I am so nervous. Before it stops ringing, I decide to finally answer.

Liyah: Hello?

Abel: Hey Liyah.

Liyah: Wassup?

The only reason I am talking like I don't care is because I don't want him to think that I am some obsessed girl and that I was waiting for his call and that I am nervous talking to him right now. I mean that is nothing like what I was just doing. 

Abel: I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out to lunch with me. 

Liyah: Are you serious?!? I mean sure.

That was a close one there.

Abel: Great! Meet you at Bertucci's at 1:00?

Liyah: Yeah, see you then.

I really didn't want to end that conversation. 

Abel: Alright, meet you there! Bye.

Liyah: Bye!

I looked at the time on the phone and it was already 10:00 am. I jumped out of my bed and started searching through my closet for an outfit. I didn't wanna look bad to meet Abel because he could be my potential hubby! I settled on a pair of yoga leggings  from PINK and a flannel shirt from American Eagle and a pair of black and white vans. After I dress up, I do my hygiene routine so that I could be fresh. I decide to just put eyeliner and mascara on instead of anything else, I didn't want to clog my pores. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my diamond earrings and my ring that my best girl friend, Blake, gave me. I put in my rose gold MK watch and check my phone to see what time it is. It was already 12:30. Wow, that took a long time to dress up. Probably because I was trying to look cute. I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs and out the door (AN: If you guys don't remember, she lives in a loft by herself). I get into my matte black BMW car and start the 10 minute drive to Bertucci's.

Abel POV

After getting ready to go out to lunch, I asked my driver to take me over to Bertucci's. While in the car, I was thinking about what Beyoncé was saying. I really need to find this girl and fast so that I could get the song done. Wait a minute, why don't I just ask Liyah to do it? I mean she's a fan so that means that she knows plenty of things about me. I mean after this 'date' if she seems cool enough I will ask her. I don't wanna ask a crazy girl to pretend to be my girlfriend  just to prove it. Oh well, I will see how this goes. After 5 minutes, we finally arrived at Bertucci's. I walk out the car and wait in the front till I see Liyah. Here goes nothing.

Liyah POV

I finally get to Bertucci's and I get nervous all over again. I can't believe this is happening. Oh well, here goes nothing. 

I walk out the car and see Abel waiting for me in the front, and surprisingly no one notices that he is The Weeknd. That's good for me because no one will notice us together.

Liyah: Hey Abel.

Abel: Hey beautiful. 

Hold on, pause. Did he just call me beautiful? This has to be a dream! Someone pinch me!

Abel: Hello? Earth to Liyah.

YN: Oh yeah, sorry. Just day dreaming. 

Abel: OK. Let's go into the restaurant.

We walk into Bertucci's and get seated and give the waiter our drink and food orders. Then, we start talking about how our day has been and talking about ourselves while waiting for the food. After we got our food we were kinda quiet, but it was a good type of quiet. Until Abel spoke.

Abel: Can I ask you a question?

Abel POV

After getting to know Liyah more, she didn't seem like she was crazy. She seemed liked a calm, chill, and normal person. Then I remembered about the question. Should I ask her? I think she is normal and doesn't seem unusual. So I decide I would.

Abel: Can I ask you a question?

YN: Sure.

Abel: Beyoncé and I are planning to collaborate on a song together. This song is about love and experiencing it with that special someone that you Live For. As all my fans know, which means you know, I am not the relationship type. I'm the hit it and quit it type. So, Beyoncé wants me to prove to her that I can keep a relationship and I need someone who can play along. That is where you come into the picture. I need you to pretend that you are my 5 month girlfriend. Are you up for it?

That was a lot to say. I really hope she agrees. But she stays silent for about a minute. And now I am scared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I am trying and the reason that I am waiting is because not a lot of people vote and comment and read so I feel like I shouldn't waste my time updating. And if I do, then it will continue to be long like this.

So, COMMENT, READ, AND VOTE!

Thanks!