That reporter gulped. He indeed digged his own grave.

Jungkook has asked his parents to take Taegguk and Junghyun with them.

Jungkook unlocks the car by going to the parking lot and both sit on the backseat.

Jungkook pulled taehyung on his lap.
Taehyung immediately hides his face in jungkook neck.
He calm down by smelling jungkook's manly scent. "Thank you" hot breath hits on jungkook's skin.

Jungkook pulled taehyung away from him, " why?" He asked caressing taehyung's nape.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and didn't say anything.

Jungkook looks into Taehyung's eyes, "Baby no need to thank me. You guys are my life. I was not with you in bad times but now I promise I will never leave your side. Will face all the difficulties together, good, bad, happy sad I have to be with you all the time. " Jungkook confesses his feelings that taehyung should not do what he is feeling insecurities.

Taehyung felt happy by listening to jungkook. " I promise I'll never leave you." Taehyung looks into Jungkook's eyes and promises. "And don't behave like that, you have not gone through any kind of problems in five years." Taehyung scolds Jungkook for hiding his emotions and problems.

Jungkook frowned, " wh..at... Are you saying? I didn't understand anything?" Jungkook asked shuttering as he lied.

Taehyung cups jungkook's face, "You think I was sleeping that day at night with what you were telling me." Taehyung asked Jungkook. "Jungkook don't you think it's worth telling me your problem?" Taehyung said with hurt voice.

Jungkook holds taehyung's hands which are on his cheeks and looked down, " I didn't want to appear weak in front of you. I don't want to tell you what a mess I was. " jungkook muttered.

" Jungkook look at me and talk" taehyung said sternly.

Jungkook looked up. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

Taehyung pecks jungkook's eyes, " no need to say sorry. Never look down on yourself. You are a strong person. I'll never think low about you. " Taehyung reassured.

Jungkook nod's before connecting their lips together. Both poured their love in kiss indicating how much they love each other even after every up down.

Soon jungkook pull back from kiss.
And joins their heads.

Jungkook stared into taehyung's eyes deeply. " I love you" he whispered against taehyung's lips.

Taehyung's lips curves into shy smile, "i love you too."

Jungkook giggles ... " you are still shy...." He teased.

Taehyung looked away blushing.

Both sita there im comfortable silence enjoying each other's loving company.

That day both of them spends their time together with some i love you's, stealing pecks from here and there, amd deep kisses showing and pouring their love.

*****

Now only 2 days are remaining for marriage date. As per their parents they are staying separate from each other at their parent's house. Twins are with taehyung.

Today they are having family dinner with other families.

Taehyung, jimin, jin and yeonjun are sitting together.

Jin's bump has started showing.
Jimin's bump is slightly showing.

Jungkook was sitting with namjoon, hoseok and yoongi.