Shino

Shino stood up from his seat and walked briskly to the scroll. He did the hand signs and closed his eyes, opening them when he found some strain on them.

Shino was wearing a flak jacket with two bug-like emblems on the neck, and a full-body suit underneath. On his eyes, a three-strip optic visor was wrapped. "And that is it for today's lesson. We will continue after this in the next class. Class dismissed." A huff of relief went throughout the classroom. A ton of children stood up and went barreling towards the door.

"Children!? Shino is a teacher? Don't the students get scared or something? That's like saying Sasuke will be caring in the future.", said Kiba. Sasuke glared at him and tsk-ed. Shino was staring at his future self, he looked happy and maybe, that was what he wanted. 

Shino walked towards the playground where a lot of students were gathered about and watched as Kakashi, who was sitting on the highest branch of the tree above, was gazing peacefully at the view below. He walked towards the tree and noticed Kakashi standing up and coming down. "You are a nice teacher. They like you." Shino nodded and asked, "What are you doing here, Rokudaime-sama?" Kakashi sighed and closed his eyes. "Shikadai wanted to play Shogi and I had nothing better to do." 

"Awww! I didn't know you could be considerate, Kakashi.", Kurenai said while snickering. Kakashi grumbled and went back to his pervy book. "Shikadai, isn't that Shikamaru's son?", asked Ino. Someone nodded. " I still cannot believe that Kakashi is the 6th Hokage." Asuma sighed.

For sometime, an awkward silence ensued until Kakashi said, " Naruto is so stupid. It took the kidnapping of Hinata and Hanabi for him to understand that he never liked Sakura. It was always just a childish crush." Shino smiled. "I must say, your team is messed up." Kakashi laughed and nodded. "Maybe, but it's the most fun too and don't forget, it consists of the Nanadaime Hokage, The Shadow Hokage and The head of the doctors. It's the strongest squad till date."

"What is a Shadow Hokage?", asked Sakura. Naruto sighed and said, " I think the same way the Hokage protects the village from the inside the Shadow Hokage will support the Hokage and protect the village from the outside." Everybody looked at him in shock, the same thought coursing through their heads,  How did he mature in 1.5 hours? "WAIT! What do they mean by kidnap? How could they get kidnapped when we all were there?", asked the worried Uzumaki. Hinata shyly put her hand on his shoulder so as to calm him down and smiled warmly at him.

Suddenly, a woman dropped from the tree on their right. She had violet-ish hair styled in spiky, fanned out ponytail and light brown eyes. She was wearing an orange blouse with a white cape over it. "Ohayogozaimasu Anko-san. How are you?", asked Shino. The woman nodded as a sign of acknowledgement and as if to say she was fine. "Rokudaime-sama, Naruto is calling you for a meeting. It seems that the north side is being attacked and he has made a plan of action but wants to confirm it with you." Kakashi nodded and gave his famous eye-smile to Shino before casually walking out of the yard with children circling him.

"I still can't get over the fact that our perverted sensei is the sixth Hokage. Out of all the people that could have been selected!", said the pink haired girl. Sasuke shrugged and said, "He may be perverted but he is also very strong." 

As Shino left for his house, he saw a lady sitting under the Sakura tree outside the school. She was in a red kimono with her long black hair tied in an odango. Her pale skin was without any blemishes and her beautiful violet eyes were twinkling under the sun. Shino walked towards her and sat beside her on the bench. He smiled at her as she smiled back.

"Is she a Hyuuga?", asked Kiba. Shino shook his head and said, "Her eye's shade is darker." The others nodded while Ino said, "Whatever clan she is from. She is also hot." People looked at her, surprised to find Ino not judging someone, "WHAT! I can compliment someone. She is beautiful, like a porcelain doll." Sakura snickered and shook her head fondly.