My eyes remain locked on hers. I'm struggling to restrain myself from tearing off the oversized tee shirt I put on her earlier.

Giving up, I grab her wrists and pin them over her head. She gasps, her breasts so close to my mouth. Sucking one of her nipples, my tongue swirls over the areola in a circular motion. She wiggles and moans.

"Nic."

"Hm?" I hum, focused.

"I need you."

"Need me to what?"

Her breathing is choppy and labored, as she forces the words out. "I need you to fuck me. And don't hold back."

Taking that as my sign to do what I do best, I snuggle my head into the crook of her neck. My hands fall down to her waist, gripping it tightly.

Mine.

Positioning myself, I don't bother warning her as I thrust my hips forward, ramming into her. I didn't care that I wasn't wearing a condom. And neither did she. She's warm, tight, and wet around me.

"Oh fuck!" She grunts.

Repeatedly slamming into her fully, her ass collides with the wall behind her. She's grunting from the pain, but moaning from the pleasure. Skin collides with skin in a rough heated kiss.

I'm completely mesmerized by the way her face contorts at the feel of my cock inside her. She's loving every bit of it. Her eyes close shut, her teeth sinking into her lower lip.

Still wanting to bite that lip, I plant a kiss on her lips, capturing her swollen pink lip between my teeth.

Mine.

Pulling back, I notice a faint marking in her lip. A single drop of blood surfaces, and I suck it from her lip.

She hums, her finger nails scraping down my back. She's digging so far into my skin that I know she's left a trail of vertical marks down my backside.

Hers.

She's just claimed me, as I have her. It's foreign, confusing, and strangely enough- it turns me on like crazy. To think that I am hers and no one else's. All hers.

Fuck...

"I'm going to come, princess."

"Me too!" She's cries out, moaning so loudly and carelessly that I'm sure her neighbors hear us.

Good, I want them too. I want them to hear me fucking her pussy raw. To know that every sound that leaves her lips tonight has to do with me-

Niccolo motherfucking Fierri.

"Oh shit, shit, shit. I'm coming! I'm coming!"

I give her the release she so desperately needs, not carrying too much about mine. She's shuddering against me. If I wasn't holding her up, she would've collapsed to the floor.

Bringing her back over to the bed, I flip her on her stomach. Lifting her ass, I spread her plump, round cheeks so her swollen little asshole is visible to me.

Leaning in, I lick over the flesh. Her arm shoots back, her hand blocking my view as a surprised gasp escapes her. "Wait! Nic, don't."

"Move your hand."

"No," she says, shaking her head. "My asshole is off limits."

"I said move your hand," I demand with a low growl. She shakes her head again. So I say, "Move your hand or I'll move it for you."

"Nic," she begs. "Please don't. I've never-"

Ignoring her pleas, I push her hand off her to take her pulsing hole into my mouth. She grabs ahold of the bed sheets, her knuckles white.