Chapter 26

Jisoo was still in dazed thinking about the past, mostly the past she thinks she had forgotten

Jisoo was still in dazed thinking about the past, mostly the past she thinks she had forgotten. Sitting in balcony looking out with her head on her hand, she was trying to recall if she had any gap in her memories, even just a little detail would suffice.

Jimin, who was admiring Jisoo from the living room window, finally decided to approach the girl, sneaking behind her with a smile on his face, he creeped up behind her and hugged her from the back. Jisoo who was still deep in thought, didn't feel anything, she was still too caught up in her thinking and was getting slightly frustrated.

Jimin started kissing her neck and that finally broke her concentration. Jisoo looked at the boy who was now foolishly smiling at her, she smiled weakly back at him feeling defeated by the fact that she couldn't remember anything from the past which  includes Jimin.

"Day dreaming aren't we?" Jimin teased, Jisoo just smiled and shook her head slowly. 

"I was just thinking," Jisoo started, looking at Jimin with saddened eyes, though she had mixed feelings at the moment, she was definitely feeling sad, betrayed and confused the most. She was sad that Jimin didn't say anything regarding their past and so she felt betrayed, she was starting to question as to why the boy saved him in the first place once more. 

"Why did you save me?" Jisoo looked up at Jimin who was now holding her hands, the boy smiled innocently at her and said, "I already told you this, it's because I love you," not breaking the hug. 

"Then why did you take me away from my wedding? Why did you stop it?" Jisoo asked desperately to get more information, but this pushed the wrong button for Jimin. "I told you, if you would've stayed with Jungkook, you would've died!" Jimin shouted, letting his emotions get the better of him, he should've stopped there but he kept going. "Why? Did you want to be with him? Then just go!" Jimin shouted that made Jisoo tear up, she ran to their bedroom and buried her face in the pillow, Jimin followed her and said, "I'll be going out, we have something to do, if you're hungry cook something in the fridge," He said, it was the first time Jisoo heard Jimin in this tone, he sounded cold and not his usual loving and caring tone. 

She heard the door slam and she lifted her face from the pillow, she was determined to find anything, she was hurt by Jimin's words, it was their first real fight and she was feeling all sorts of emotions, but she figured she shouldn't be stupid and run out of the house because of how she's feeling, after all, she's not just carrying her life alone anymore. So instead of letting her feelings get the better of her, she searched the house for any clues of what Jimin brought from his timeline to know more about the past she had forgotten. She searched every nook and cranny of the house but found nothing. She sighed and laid on the bedroom floor, she was stressed, hurt, sad and worried all at the same time.

Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes again but to prevent it she tilted her head towards the side to face the bed, when she opened her eyes, she saw a small box, she quickly regained posture and hurriedly grabbed the box from under the bed. "Of course! It had to be in the most obvious spot! Dumb Jisoo!" She thought to herself before opening the box. There she saw a picture of a little girl, with a little boy and a face she recognized, she gasped and said, "Jimin's mom?!" she looked further into the contents of the box and found letters, lots of it.

* * *

The sun was setting and Jimin came home exhausted from the work they did, he had time to cool down and felt sorry for what he said to Jisoo that morning. "Jisoo! I'm home!" He called out but no one answered.  He found it odd that the sun was already setting and every light in their house was not lit. The feeling of uneasiness quickly rushed through Jimin and so he looked through rooms of their house to see where Jisoo was, "Jisoo?" He called out but to no avail, he ran to their bedroom and the sight he saw broke his heart. He quickly ran towards the girl on the floor and he quickly rushed to his vehicle.

Blood, there was blood and a lot of it.

4 months left before the big disaster

4 months left before Jisoo's due date