for moving on from pain

Start from the beginning

"How could you dry swallow it..", Jungwon said with a sigh.

"Your turn.", I smirked and crossed my arms.

"Ugh, fine.", he rolled his eyes but I could see him smiling.

He told me everything about him. His likes, dislikes, hobbies and even his quirks. He really is a closed book that just opened itself to me.

"You can dance?", I asked him, curious.

"Yeah. I'm actually planning on taking a dance major in university."

He has a similar dream as mine. He is crazy talented. He showed me some of his dance videos and it was amazing. I have to tell my father about him. Maybe he'll recruit him to be on a reality show as a contestant. My father is a tv producer. He produces idol reality shows and I think Jungwon's perfect for it.

"I'm taking an acting major.", Jungwon looked at me, surprised.

"You're not going to pursue football? I'm sure you'd be a pro footballer.", I chuckled and shook my head.

"We koreans rarely get into the big leagues. Son is an exception."

"I guess that is right. So what made you want to become an actor?"

Of course he would ask.

"My brother took an acting major. He passed away in a car accident during his last year."

"Oh. Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked-", I laid my hand on his, making him freeze, staring at our hands.

"It's fine."

I flashed a smile at him and pulled away my hand, continuing.

"He never managed to make his dream come true. So I need to be the one to make his dream a reality."

"But it's not you, hyung. You're a footballer. You love football."

I gaped at him in shock. I didn't expect him to say that.

"Oh! I need to shut up.", He panicked, slapping his mouth.

I chuckled and stopped him. His hands were really small compared to mine. Small and slender. I couldn't help playing with his fingers.

"I do love football but it's always just been a hobby of mine. A stress relief you could say.", I explained, looking up at him. His cheeks were really red.

"What do you think about idol reality shows?"

He was taken aback. Most probably because I don't look like someone who would know this kind of stuff.

"Well, I think it's a good opportunity for people who want to debut faster."

"Is that right?", He nodded and pouted at me.

"What is this about? Why'd you suddenly ask me that?"

I cleared my throat and explained to him that my father is a tv producer and his eyes got wider and wider.

"S-So y-you're sa-saying I could be a con-contestant in a famous idol reality show?", He stuttered which I found so adorable.

"Hmm. I can show my father your dance videos. He'll definitely see you as a hidden gem."

He had a far away look on his face. He was thinking about it.

"Can he really do that?"

"Of course! He's pretty powerful in that department."

"I don't know.."

I sighed and rested my hand on his head as he gazed at me with those cute round eyes.