Love Potion (fluff)

"Hugo drink this..." Sofia handed a small bottle with pinkish red liquid in it. She asked Mr. Cedric to make this potion to help to get rid of Hugo's spell that he was under. 

"What is this?" He asked in suspicion, looking at an unusual colored liquid that was given to him.

"It's a cure..." She answered. "For the potion you accidentally drink from Amber."

"What is that? I don't remember drinking any potion from Amber." He narrowed his eyes. 

"It's a love potion..." She answered. Amber knew she's in love with Hugo, but gave up when she found out that he was getting married to another princess from another kingdom. So at the future queen's and knight's birthday came. The blonde princess offered him a drink for a toast and made sure Sofia was the first lady he saw. 

It was a success. Hugo called off the marriage and came to their castle often to visit Sofia. Courting her to be his future wife. The brunette princess notice that his clinginess was not  normal but more like an obsession. 

As the top student of their magic class and the apprentice of Mr. Cedric The Great. She immediately realize he was under a spell, when she look at his emerald eyes is lighter than usual. When she found out, she was heartbroken, thinking that he truly loves her but she couldn't blame him either. So she has no choice but to do the right thing. 

"I'm sorry...I should've given it to you sooner. Before you..." She didn't finish cause he had done a lot to her when he was under a spell. He cancelled his marriage, he took her out for a lot of dates, telling their future together, cuddling, saying I love you so many times and share their first kiss... It was a week ago when she found out from Amber, but it took her too long to have the courage to let him go.

"No Sofia, I've always love you... I can't take this..." He was about to throw it to the ground, to break it. Although Sofia manage to catch his grip before he can.

"You have to..." She said, squeezing his hands in order to not make him throw the potion. 

"No!" He still refuse. Both of them are now fighting over the potion. 

She sigh and being able to pull out the potion out of his grip. "You gave me no choice..."

Hugo was shock of her actions when she drunk the potion. "Sofia what're you doing?! Stop-mmphf!-"

He was silenced when she placed her mouth to his. Cupping his face tighter to stop him from moving. Making him swallow the antidote. The princess doesn't want to do this either, but she has too. Before she release him, she gave him one last long kiss, bidding him farewell.

Hugo cough loudly until he face her. She saw his light green eyes turned back to it's beautiful dark emerald ones that's she loved. After admiring his eyes, she was pulled out from her thoughts when she noticed that he was staring at her. 

"Hugo...? Are you feeling any better...?"

He was silent, still staring at her. 

He didn't say anything, instead he move forward and pulled her back into him. Hugging her tighter into his arms as he devoured her lips into a long hungry kiss. He crushed her into her bedroom wall. Then whispered.

"I told you... I've always love you. That potion just made me want you more..." He said. Sofia felt her face was burning, gulping at his actions. "So don't give me away like that..."

That night was filled with long conversations of clearing misunderstandings. Also a lot of warmth and affections...

I'm probably gonna make more of these "fluffs" in the near future.
>///<. I don't think kids read fanfiction or Sofia the First Fans are now teenagers. The internet may not be a safe place but I'll give you a heads up when I place "FLUFFS". Or make it PG as much as possible.