Talent show ✨

Hello- This is a todoroki centric oneshot... They are small stories I make up in my mind during school or in the shower so enjoy 😌

It was a beautiful day at UA, birds are chirping, rather loudly today. Wind howling with low frequency. This takes place after the incident at the camp. After The 1A students got their dorms. Todoroki shoto got up and does his morning schedule before school starts. Putting his messy hair in half and half, making sure his uniform isn't dirty. He seems to make everything in time and decides to get there early.
It was still 5 am, he thought, so he went down stairs into the kitchen and made himself a quick breakfast. Making sure he was quiet along the way so he won't wake up any others, who were sleeping soundly in their dorms. Hmm.. what shall I do now. He thought while eating the last bite of his quick breakfast. He looked around his surroundings, realizing a tired kirishima was there.

"Oh kirishima, I didn't see you there". Todoroki said while looking up at the tired student.

"Heh I got woken up because Kamibro was spamming memes in the groupchat." The red head said sleepy, his eyes barely opening. Rubbing his eyes, he smiles and yawned loudly. "I'm so t-tired" Todoroki looked at him, "then you should got back to sleep" Kirishima chuckles while walking towards the counter in front of Todoroki.

"It's not that easy todobro" Todoroki looked at him confused, his head tilting.

" Yes it is, just lay on your bed and close your eyes" Kirishima laughs and looks up at Todoroki seeing his confused and concerned expression, making the red head luagh even harder. Kirishima pulled away his tears that were falling down his eyes, chuckling. When kirishima settled down he saw Todoroki still concerned.

" wait..Are you serious Todobro?"

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKERS DOING" the angry pomeranian said with an annoyed face, being with the fact denki has been spamming memes All. Night. Long.

"Oh, hello bakugo" Todoroki said while getting up from his seat that was in front of kirishima, behind the counter who was asking him a question earlier. Todoroki went to the sink to wash his dishes.

"Oh hey bakubro! Kirishima said while smiling. Looking behind him seeing bakugo standing there angry. "I was joking around with todoroki here"

"Tsk.. whatever shitty hair" Bakugo went past them walking towards the opening of the dorms. He looked back seeing kirishima still seating on a stool tired, and todoroki putting his washed dishes away.

"Well, ARE YOU EXTRAS COMING"

"Huh?" Todoroki said confused on what bakugo meant. Today is so confusing, he thought.

"DON'T 'huh' ME! WE HAVE SCHOOL YOU IDIOT'S"

"But it's still 5?

"NO IT'S NOT, IT'S 6 YOU IDIOT'S! EVERYONE IS AT SCHOOL" Bakugo yelling at kirishima and todoroki for not being there earlier.

You see, the clock that Todoroki saw said the time was 5 am. Which was wrong. It was 5:40 am, meaning he was late while eating his "quick breakfast" With kirishima's situation, he overslept. BECAUSE OF DENKI'S MEMES. He will never let that go now.

Kirishima looks at bakugo with wide eyes, his smile slowing fading."SHIT IT'S 6?!" Kirishima said jumping out of his seat and running to his dorm to get into uniform.