Chapter 36

Jeno looked to the man who waited at lobby. Chaeyeon bite her lips as its the man who ask her number at the rest area before this. They don't expect that man will appear at here.

They just fot back from their vacation. Jeno hold her shoulder with his left hand while his other hand pulled the luggage on the floor.

"Is he stalked you? Are you sure he asked for his friend.. not for himself?" Jeno asked her in whispered.

"I don't know... he really asked on his friend behalf. I don't know whether he lie or not before this." They want to run away but that man stood in front of them and don't let them go to lift. Jeno seem annoyed already as he don't let them go away.

"Im come here to see you.." He said while looked to Jeno.

"Me?" Jeno looked shocked as hr thought he came for Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon also gave a same look like Jeno too.

"Yes.. i have something to tell. And I need talk to you alone." He said.

"Come follow me to my house. We will go there." Jeno said to him.

"Im Juyeon. Lee Juyeon." He introduced himself.

"Jeno..Lee.."

"I know. I know about your personally."

"Oh..." Three of them entered the lift together.

"Im sorry for appear out of nowhere and disturb your back from vacation." He said to two of them.

"Are you close with that Sungmin?" Jeno asked.

"How you know?"

"I saw you two at there. Why you with him?"

"He asked my help to approach this lady." He said while refer to Chaeyeon.

"Me?"

"Why you don't help him? And leave him?"

"I had reason. I can't tell you now." He said.

"Are you older that me?" Jeno asked.

"Yes.."

"Mmm okay." They reached at the level that they want go now. Three of them come out and walked to Jeno's house. They entered the house aftet Jeno unlocked the door.

"I'll take a drinks for you guys." Chaeyeon said while walked to the kitchen.

"Have a seat first." Jeno asked him to sit at the living room with him. Two of them sat across each other. Chaeyeon came and put a two glasses of orange juice for them.

"I'll go inside first." Chaeyeon  said while want to take their luggage that Jeno left in front the door.

"Leave at there. I'll bring it to room later." Jeno said to her. Chaeyeon nodded her head and excused herself. She leave two of them at the living room after served a drinks for them. She think that they need a space. Jeno gestured for him to drink.

"Thank you." He took it and have a sip a bit.

"You said you know me personally."

"Im your hyung... the one who always gave a lollipop when you was child..." He said while waited for Jeno's reaction. Jeno bite his lips.

"I thought you already move away from here before this..." Juyeon continued his words.

"Is your dad ask you to come to me..."

"No. He don't know that im meeting you today." Juyeon said. Jeno furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know that Im always dont like the way he treated you..."