Chapter 1

The winds blowing make the leaves from tree fall to the ground of the yard. There also other kids who played around there. They looked happy but the other side there is a someone who had been sat inside the car while looked to them outside there. From far there is a person who watch her with the bloods on his shirt.

"Let's go now.." the man who had aged around 30 years old said to the driver.

"You will go to your new home..I'll be your family from now. You also will have a brother too." The man said to the girl. She saw someone who keep ran chasing the car when the car moving.

Knock. Knock. Knock. The door had been keep knocked by someone. A woman who woke up because of the sounds of loud knocking at her door. She opened her eyes. The sweats coming down from her forehead.

"Boss waiting for you at downstair, Miss Lee." A man's voice said.

"I'll coming down in 10 minutes, Eric."

"Alright." That man answered and then go from there. She climbed down from the bed and went to her bathroom. She stood in front the mirror and looked to her own reflection.

"Its had been 13 years.." She said to herself. She washed her face and brushed her teeth for few minutes and wear a cardigan to hide her pajama.
She coming down after washing up herself. She looked to the long dining table where there is a lot of men and only few women who sat at there.

'Oh damn.. I don't know they are coming too....' She said while covering her body with her cardigan. It seem her dad do a mini meeting at here now.

"Hi.. dad, uncles." She greeted to them. Some of them smiled to see her.

"Sit.. Chaeyeon." The man in middle of table said. She took a seat next to the man who waved to her.

"Here.." The man passed her a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks, Mark." She said while took it. She took a sandwich and put it into her mouth. The others also started to eat.

"Now, I want to say something important.." The old man start to talk. They focus to him.

"Mark, Eric and Chaeyeon will go back to Korea tomorrow morning." Chaeyeon stopped eating and looked to her father. She feel weird with his decision. Its too sudden for her.

"Is there something that I had missed?" Chaeyeon asked him.

"Its Madam Jung ask us to come there. She has some events and invite you guys to become our representative." Another man said.

"Don't you always refused to come her events before?" Chaeyeon asked.

"You will go there. Don't ask anything." He said in stern. Chaeyeon bite her lips. Eric gave a sign to Mark. Mark patted Chaeyeon's hand under table. He asked her to not say anything.

"Its our chance to have a good connection with them." The old man who wear a blue suit said this time. Chaeyeon sighed.

"Why you afraid to step your feet at there again, Anne?" Another man asked in soft. Its her english name. She looked to that man's face.

"Its not like that, Uncle Eunhyuk. I just.." She tried to explain something but she got cut by someone.

"We will not stay here forever after all. Boss Lee already planned to set the headquarter at there." The man who had a blonde hair said. He showed how dissatisfied him with Chaeyeon's reaction earlier.

"Yes.. Anne. Don't think yourself only. You should know you are the heir along with Mark too. So, you must be responsible to go there and represent us."