Chapter 23

Chaeyeon looked to the them. They came inside after having a long conversation with the doctor at outside. She want to sit but Jeno rushed to her and hold her to laid down. She slowly pulled her hands from him. She stared to him in strange. Jeno bite her lips.

"He is your lover, Jeno. You already engaged to him and will be married soon." Boss Lee said to her. She looked to that man's face. He seem sad when she acted to him like that first.

"You my lover? I will marry to you soon?" She asked him. He slowly nodded his head.

"Im your father, you had been adopted by me.. this Mark, your brother and this Eric, your pa." Boss Lee introduced themselves to her.

"Hmmm,,"

"We know you can't remember anything and hard to accept what we said just now. You must feel strange with us.."

"How long i had been unconscious? Am I really get hit by car?"

"After surgery.. its had been four days. You get hit by car.. you want to avoid the car from hit you and Jeno."

"Im with you?"

"Yes.. you with me."

"I can't remember it." She said while hold her head.

"Don't force yourself."

"Can you guys leave me alone, first?" She asked them. Boss Lee nodded his head and asked them go out. Jeno want to walk from there.

"I want to talk with you.." that three men looked to him. They in shocked as she asked Jeno to stay. Jeno nodded his head. They are going out. She gestured him to sit. Jeno pulled a chair and sat next to her bed. He hold both of his hands.

"Is there something want you to ask?"

"Did we had quarrel on that night?" She asked him.

"Hmmm.."

"Is that accident happened after we reconciled?" She asked. He nodded his head.

"I don't know how to put this to words.. but I heard you guys talk at outside earlier." She said to him. Jeno looked in shocked. She must heard about he need to pretend to be her fiancé.

"I don't intend to lie.." He told her in lower.

"I heard it.. is it something bad happened to me until my dad asked you to do that?" She asked him.

"I can't tell you now.. we don't know how much your body can receive. We need to be careful to mention about it to you.."

"What if you tell me first and we see either i can react or recall to anything.."

"Chaeyeon... I don't want to risk.."

"If you really consider my feelings, don't you suppose not hide anything from me.."

"You had a fiancé before.. its not me. I just a fake fiancé for today." He told her in lower. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"If you someone important to me, why i had other fiancé before..."

"We got separated by situations.. both of us are orphan."

"I betrayed you?"

"Its not like that.. the situation force us to leave each other and caused messy things happened around us now.." she assumed that she must betrayed him from his reaction.

"About my fiancé, did i love him?"

"What i heard you in relationship because of business." He told her in lower.