Chapter 13

Two of them had been silent inside the car. Chaeyeon sneaked a peek on Jeno's face. He insisted to drive her home. He stopped at the roadside.  Its had some trucks selling snacks and some stalls too at there. Chaeyeon looked to him.

"What are we doing here?"

"You don't eat dinner yet, right? So come out.. we will eat before i sent you to your place.." He said while remove his seatbelt.

"Can i ask you something?" Chaeyeon stopped him from coming out.

"Who am i to you actually Jeno? Am I still the person who hurt you or the person that you still care before? What myself to you now? I want a clear answer.."

"It's doesn't matter as who you are to me.. it will never change the past."

"Yes, its never change the past but it can help the present and future. If i still the person that you shared burdens with and the person who still inside your heart, let me fix my fault and we can start over again.."

"Why you want to start over again after you the one who ruin it.."

"Because you still inside my heart! I never forget about you even once!"

"Should I believe you? Who the person you said yesterday?"

"Hurm.."

"You lie.. Chaeyeon. If i stay inside your heart, you will not marry to anyone and... you also would not get through all those things.." he said in mean. He opened her dark time again.

"You don't know anything.. you only heard a little part."

"Then tell me.. i come to you today as i want to listen to your story and it maybe will help reduce my anger toward to you..." Jeno said to her.

"Am i that hateful to you, Jeno?"

"I come to you today to let you fix again, Chaeyeon. I want know what the reason of your leaving and why Chenle said I will regret after I heard about your got through after your leaving.." he told her.

"It's better for you to not know anything about my reason to leaving you and you can keep blame me. If you know, you will lost your mind.." she said while take off her seatbelt. Jeno hold her wrist before she going out.

"Why you said like that?"

"Im happy to see you again after a long time. Im really happy until I don't want to back to past and remind what I done.. so can we stop talking about it and focus on the present, Jeno?" She said to him. She don't want him to keep digging g about what are the reasons of her leaving.

"I'll give my best to find a way for ask your forgiveness.. but at the same time, i beg you to let go about the past.." she added on.

"Are you hiding something that I don't know?" He asked her after heard what she told just now. She seem a things that she don't want him to know.

"Im hungry now.. don't you feel hungry?" She asked him to change the topic and then she went out. Jeno see her walked to the stall and sat at the table for two. She waited for him to come join her. Jeno looked to her. 'What she try to hide? Is she don't mean to leave me at all actually?'

* * *

Chenle hummed while walked out from the building m. He looked to someone waited in front the lobby. He smirked and then went to that person. He can heard a loud groaned from that person after saw Chenle coming to her.

"What are you doing here, my lovely sister?" He annoyed her. She put both of her hands over her chest and gave a sharp glare toward him.

"Huh.. where is Jeno? Why he don't answer my call?" She asked him.

"You still don't know yet?"

"Don't know what?"

"He blocked you.. hahhahahahha." Chenle said and then laughed loudly. Hayoung's face become red because of Chenle annoyed her. Chenle felt satisfied to see how red her face because of him.

"Huh.."

"Let me remind you.. whatever method you try do, he will never to look at you.. he already someone inside his heart for a long time." Chenle said in stern suddenly. He don't want to playing around anymore.

"You think I believe with your lies?"

"Its up to you to believe or not. I just tell you as i had been with him since he become part of our family. And you should know that i knew him well more than you.." he told her.

"Then you should help me as im your family.. you know that I really love him." Hayoung said.

"You don't love him. You only feel challenged because he never looked at you all this times. He hurt your pride.." Chenle said to her.

"You just talk nonsenses.."

"I know you since we stayed at our orphanage. And I know how you behave. You like everything to become yours. So, you don't need to deny how your attitude look like.. Miss Hayoung.." Chenle scoffed.

"If you aren't mom son too, I already kill you for a long time.. your mouth really can't be stopped from talking trash.." Hayoung said while pointed her finger to his face. She really got mad to him.

"Kill me? I think yourself should get ready.. as you will be other person target. And im afraid that we will get news that you get kill because of your ignorance..." Chenle told her in meaning. She furrowed her eyebrows as she don't understand what he talked about.

"What are you trying to see actually?"

"What your plan with Jung Sungmin? I don't think Jaehyun hyung and Jeno will like to hear your relationship with him.." Chenle said to her suddenly. Her face changed and become pale after he mentioned his name.

"What you talking about? Don't talk nonsense.."

"In this kind of world, you are the most dangerous people that we need to stay away.." Chenle said to her.

"What you talking about, Chenle? You should not talk about me like that!"

"You can play safe now and hide what you did behind us but you should remember that.. not everything will bury down." Chenle warned her again.

"Chenle, what you try to say actually? Did you try to frame me on something?" Hayoung asked him as she don't know what he know about herself.

"Can you tell me what happened when you had outstation with Sungmin? And what you done at there?" He asked. He see Hayoung's a bit stumbling after he asked like that.

"When i go outstation with him? What a nonsense.. are you drunk, mad man?" She tried to shift the question to others things.

"I don't drunk. Its about 3 years ago.. I don't expect i can know about this too.. i can say that im lucky to know it as im try digging on something important and find out that you two had been together and there is an accident had happened on that day.." He said.

"Don't make a false rumors!" She said and quickly ran to her car. Chenle saw that she really looked afraid after their conversation. 'How come you go there? Did you really involve in that assault accidentally or you also part of planning it beforehand too?'

* * *