Chapter 34

Note: first half of this chapter had uncomfortable scene. Read at your own risk.

In the Past..

'Why we at here? You said my brother call me? Don't we will should get ready to enter the hall?' She asked while hold her gown now. She had been dragged by her bride to come out from waiting room. She feel her body slowly get weak now.

'I want to introduce you to some of my friends first..' He hold her hands tightly.

'What kind of drink your assistant gave me earlier? I feel my head getting more dizzy now...' She said. He ignored her and carried her with both of his hands now. He went to one of the room. The door had been opened.

'Wow..'

'Closed the door now..' the groom said.

'Did they caught you?'

'No...' he said and looked to the bride's face. Her eyes ready to get close. She want to push him but her strength already lose now.

'Where the others?'

'Not coming yet...'

'Lets put her on the bed first..' He said while helped that man bring a a woman laid down on the bed. She looked around.

'Where am I?' She asked in weak. That man don't answer her and smirked to see how helpless her now. The door had been pushed and there is old man who covered his face using a mask and just stood far from there.

'How everything?' The old man asked while looked to her.

'She already under drug. She will not remember anything...' He said. The old man nodded his head as he understood about it:

'Wow.. you find a bride? What a meal for us tonight... leave her under..' A few men entered this time while looked to her.

'I'll leave her to your guys care now.. don't be caught. I need to check on the event now..' the old man said while want to go out.

'The live streaming?' One of them asked.

'I'll ask the technician. You have a camera right? Switch it on.. cover your face. I'll roger about it..' He said. They said okay to him. Another person opened the door again.

'What happened at here?'

'Why you two at here?' They look surprised to see one woman and man at there too.

'We came to see as you guys keep entering the... what the bride and groom at here?' she tried to explain why she at there and looked to the bride and groom now. The bride seem in half conscious.

'Hmmm..'

'Did you try to do something?' A man asked in dislike to see what happened now.

'Come out with me, Mr. Jung. We will talk at outside...' The old man said while dragged him out. The door had been closed. They looked to the bride with lustful eyes now.

"What you want to do with her?"

"Why you at here, Hayoung? You also want to join her too.."

"Huh.. is she your meal?"

"Kind of. Her dad is the most successful businessman at here.. and we use her to get avenge on her dad.."

"Why don't we use her in more beneficial way? We should not stop at here, we can continue ask money from her." She said. Those men looked to her with wonder.