"I touched a tulip and now death is calling my name."

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, "Why did you touch a tulip if you know you're allergic."

She paused, "I rolled in grass."

"You rolled in grass?"

"Yes and now I'm dying!"

"You're not dying you're having an allergic reaction. Don't you have like a bottle of pills or an EpiPen to stop the itching?"

"I don't know where the EpiPen is and even if I did I don't how to use it! I also can't find the bottle of pills and I don't know what to do."

I waited for a moment, thinking about what I could tell her to do.

"Midoriya!" She yelled, her voice full of panic, "I'm bleeding! I itched too much and now I'm bleeding!"

"Just put a paper towel on it or something you'll be fine."

"Midoriya please," She pleaded, her voice fragile, desperate, "Can you just drop me off a bottle of Allegra? You can leave right after I promise. And while you're at it can you also get a pack of band-aids? I think these cuts are going to scar."

I'd never heard Emery beg before. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy listening to the neediness in her voice.

I groaned, "Fine, I'll be over in ten. Whatever you don't touch your arms."

I hung up the call and got out of bed. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I kept my white shirt and sweat pants on since I was exhausted and only going to be there for about an hour. My hair was messy and tangled so I put it in a ponytail so I didn't have to deal with it.

I grabbed my jacket and made my way out the window. I'd be home by the time my mom even noticed I was gone.

-

When I got to Emery's apartment the door was unlocked and she was waiting for me at the door.

Her eyes were closed and she was shaking out her arms. I'm guessing to distract herself from itching them.

"Hi," I said, placing the grocery bag full of medicine and other things on the floor next to her.

Her eyes shot open, I'd startled her. I looked at her arms. The cuts weren't as bad as she described them.

They were only some cuts still bleeding due to excessive itching but other than that it was a basic allergic reaction.

"Hi," She responded, eagerly searching in the bag I'd placed next to her.

She took out the irritation cream but I took it away from her right before she applied it to her skin.

"We have to clean your cuts before you can put that on or else it'll get infected."

"Midoriya I'm in pain!" She complained.

"I can tell." I said, unamused, "Get up let's go clean your cuts."