Wrong Place Wrong Time

Start from the beginning

"Come little children, the time's come to play here in my garden of shadows

"Come little children, the time's come to play here in my garden of shadows." The witch sang softly with a smile across her features as a couple vines wrapped around her body and around her right arm that was extended towards the unknown woman. Elizabeth watched in amazement as a pink rose bloomed from the vine that was wrapped around the girls hand.

The witch offered the flower to the goddess next to her with a smile and her offering was accepted with a kind smile. Elizabeth blinked and the girl with the pink hair vanished. She rubbed her eyes and saw the witch nodding with a bright smile. "(Y/n)?" Elizabeth asked softly. The witch jumped in surprise looking back at the girl before wincing in pain and holding her arm that had the vine wrapped around it. The vine grew thorns that dug into her skin as a result of her becoming scared. "Motherf-" "H-How did you do that?! Th-That's impossible! Y-You j-just! How?!" Elizabeth tried to comprehend what she had just seen as (Y/n) was trying to rip the vine off her arm.

"L-listen, i-it's not what you think-" "You're a witch!" Elizabeth practically yelled and (Y/n)'s eyes widened at her sudden yell. "H-how can a witch be so...so...beautiful?! Th-they're supposed t-to be u-ugly! O-oh no! I-I didn't mean that! D-don't curse me, p-please! I-I d-didn't mean it!" Elizabeth said starting to panic as she got down on the ground and bowed to the girl. (Y/n) stared at the girl completely and utterly shocked at her behavior. The vine around her arm released it's thorns and slowly died around her arm. "You...you're really that terrified of me?" The witch asked just above a whisper as she stared down at the girl who was shaking like a leaf. A soft sigh left the girls mouth as she looked down at the terrified girl. (Y/n) didn't even bother to notice the blood dripping down her arm from where the thorns pierced her skin.

"You know, I really thought you would be different. Your energy is so kind and understanding. I really thought you'd be the same even after finding out, but I guess I was wrong. Come on, Sunny. Let's go before we make matters worse." The witch said sadly as she picked up the feline. She gave one more disappointed glance to the girl who was still bowed before waving her injured hand over her head and disappearing.

Elizabeth glanced up to see the witch gone. She looked all around her to see she was alone once more. "(Y/n)...she's a witch. I-I have to warn everyone! B-but maybe I should tell Rosalie-" A gasp left her lips as she realized that the witch might go after her best friend. "Rosalie! Don't worry, Rose, I'm coming!" She said to herself before pulling herself off the ground and running towards where she believed Varian's lab was.

Rosalie was making her way to Varian's lab when two girls ran by her with a red apple tied to a string. The princess stared at the girl confused as Catalina gave her the sting and Kiera gave her a small satchel full of apples. "You'll be needing these, good luck!" Kiera said before both girls ran off.

Rosalie glanced down at Ruddiger who was eating the apple that was tied to the string. He glanced up at Rosalie and sniffed the air before slowly making his way towards the satchel making her giggle. "You sure are hungry. Does Varian not feed you?" She asked jokingly as Ruddiger pulled out an apple.