captains ~ office sessions pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Lastly, there was Ushijima Wakatoshi, CEO of Shiwatorizawa Waters, the water supply of over two thirds of the country and pretty much gives life to the whole country. From what you've seen in press conferences, he wasn't a man of many words but just one glance from the man made any persistent reporter back down in an instant. And now, those eyes were directed at you.

You sit on the edge of the bed, swinging your legs and fingers fiddling with the cuffs of the shirt. It's Tetsuro's white button up that you've seen so many times that he wears every week to work. But now, it's on you. It's drenched in his smell- clearly claiming his territory.

Kuroo walks over to you, holding you gently by the jaw. "You don't have to look so scared, darling. They're not gonna eat you up." Gently, he kisses you on the lips which leaves a tingle lingering. And before he pulls away, his lips barely hover above the crest of your ear and with a low and raspy voice, he whispers, "I won't let them."

Your fingers stretch out towards him as he's walking away, leaving you alone on the plush white bed of the hotel. Your body is already over heating just thinking about the things that would soon be happening in this room. You've seen these men multiple times- during meetings, in news articles, on television. But now, they're the ones looking at you like you've been on magazine covers.

You can already feel the predatory steps of a few men while you look at your toes, unable to hold a gaze with any of them.

"Up here, honey,"

It's Terushima Yuuji. Somehow, on the way here, he had already thrown his blazer to the side. And up close, it's much easier to make out his chiseled features. From the crowd across from you, you notice there's someone else missing but your brain is late to figure out just who it is, that is until a deep voice causes a tremor within you as a hand from behind is placed on your shoulder.

You can't help but jump at the touch, whipping your head around to meet Sawamura Daichi. You didn't pin for him a guy who would jump at the first opportunity like Terushima would, but with hindsight, everyone knew that Sawamura with clear and relentless goals which he always achieved with persistence and domination. "Relax. It'll be no fun if you keep jumping like that."

His eyes look pure and his words fill you with an odd sense of fulfilment. It's no wonder he'd been commended on his leadership skills in the past.

Terushima leans down till he's eye level with you and unlike the warm and domineering presence of Sawamura, Terushima feels a little more intimidating as you lean away from him.

"Should we take this off?" he suggests, fingers already fiddling with the top button. "It doesn't really suit you." As he speaks, his voice is dripping with ill intentions. His eyes glance over to Kuroo who was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room and judging by his reaction, it was clear Terushima was trying to provoke him.

But you take Kuroo by surprises as you clutch onto the shirt before Terushima can get too far. "I want to keep it on...for now," you say softly. You were only wearing your panties underneath and diving head first into what was about to come didn't seem like a pleasing idea to you.

There's a triumphant huff from Kuroo before he sits back, letting the show continue since he's certain you can handle yourself.

"For now," repeats Terushima. "I can deal with that."

You feel the bed shifting as Sawamura settles down. He has large hands that are just as warm as his personality. You can vividly feel them travel from your shoulders down your arms before traveling the same path upwards. Even with a piece of fabric in between the two of you, he still manages to leave your skin feeling tingly.