22

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up with Ginny hitting me with a pillow. "Good morning! Breakfast is done." She smiled, throwing random clothes she thought looked cute.

"Thanks." I roll my eyes.

I got up from the bed Molly had made for me on the ground, and went to the bathroom down the hall to change and get ready for the day.

When I got done and went downstairs, I sat next to George.

"Finally, she wouldn't let us eat until you came down." He laughed.

"Well, sorry that I was tired, and I need my sleep." When food was placed on the table, we all grabbed food and started eating, "Are we doing anything today?" I ask, looking at Molly.

"Not that I know of. I'll probably do some cleaning, but that's about it." She smiled.

"Hm, you can hang out with me and Fred." George said.

"But I do that all the time."

"Then do it again." 

And that's exactly what happened. Not much really happened. After breakfast, Fred and George walked up to their room and showed me around and stuff. Nothing too much stood out in their room, except the huge pile of papers stacked on a desk, which I figured was papers about their shop, and a huge box with a ladle that said "Prank things" in messy handwriting. Two beds sat by the two side walls, the right one being George's, and the left's being Fred's.

George sat on his bed, and patted a spot for me to sit down.

"I'm not a dog." I rolled my eyes.

"Good girl." He smirked at me teasingly.

"You really want to do this?"

"Please don't, anything but that." Fred was quick to say. "I really don't need to see my brother and best friend making out, or way worse."

"We won't. Right now."

"George!" I smacked his arm.

"Ow! I was only joking. Maybe." He mumbled the last part, making me roll my eyes. He laid down, laying his head down on his pillow, and putting one arm under his head. I decided to lay down too and get comfortable, burying my head in his chest, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. His scent filling my nose. And the small part of me that was somewhat cold was now wormed up by his body heat. Gosh, this guy is hot, both in looks and temperature wise. Fred and George both stated walking about their shop. Zoning out here and there, they kept asking me questions on what I thought would work better, with Color plans, and organization. 

"I don't know. Unless you want to worry about paper work, because I'm not doing that part." I heard Fred.

"I don't want to do it either, but well both have to do it." George added.

"I didn't know, but I'm tired of working on this for right now. I know, Y/n, what are you doing after we graduate? I don't think we've asked you that yet." 

"Um, I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. Maybe going into the ministry. Being an Auror could work. It sounds kinda fun."

"You should work with us! Do all the paper work." George smiled.

"The boring part? I want to do something fun."

"I don't know."

"Maybe I could do some of it. Not all."

"That could work. But all I know now, is that I'm tired." I buried my face back into George's chest, and fell asleep.

I NEED IDEAS PEOPLE, HELP!