2

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up, got dressed, and went down to the common room to see Fred, George, and Lee waiting for me.

"How nice of you to wait for me. You usually leave me." I say.

"Anything for you." George smiles.

"Aw, how sweet Georgie."

We walk together to the Great Hall for breakfast. Then to History of Magic. "Is Professor Binns not here yet?"

"Fred open you're eyes. Does it look like he's here yet?" But right as Lee said that Professor Binns Flies threw the door and goes to his desk.

"Actually it does."

By the time class was over Fred would not stop complaining.

"You would think this class would be at least the slightest bit interesting because there is a ghost teaching us. But no! He's even more boring than Snape! And that's really saying something!" He kept yelling and waving his arms around.

"Shush! He's going to hear you!" I say.

"I don't care if he hears me, maybe he'll start being more lively and not so dead all the time. Oh wait, he is dead!"

"A bit harsh Freddie, you think?" 

"No." He crosses his arms and continues to walk.

Classes went by. Class by class, and it was finally potions. We sat down at our usual tables, Fred with Lee. And George with me. And like usual Fred and Lee, messed up their potion so much that it overflowed all over their desk and onto the floor.

"Mr. Weasley, Mr. Jordan, detention after class. And ten points from Gryffindor."

Mine and George's potion only had a small explosion, due to me. 'Finnigan problems' As I call it. But nothing we couldn't fix. We walked over to Fred and Lee already cleaning up their mess after class.

"See you at lunch then?" I say.

"Mhm." They roll their eyes.

We all had a free hour right before lunch, so we usually just hung out. "So what are we going to do, because those two idiots got detention?"

"If you got detention thn it would be three idiots."

"And I didn't get detention." He stuck out his tong at me, so I did the same. "But are you calling me an idiot?"

"Yes, that's what I said." I smile.

"I hate you." He laughed.

"You know you love me." We both laughed and wondered the corridors. "We should do this more often."

"What walk around the corridors, why? And we?" He emphasized the we.

"Gosh your def. We, like the two of us should do this more often. It's I don't know, kinda calming. And you're just a hair bit calmer than your brother." I look at the ground.

"Then I think we should do this more often too." He said while holding my chin up.