9

-Again, I would like to thank @hiya867 for a few ideas for this chapter-

(This will be a longer chapter, I think. And I found out that the Yule Ball is on Christmas, but well pretend that its on Christmas Eve)

~Y/n's Pov~

It was Christmas morning and I woke up a little to early for my liking, but I just stayed up anyways. The last few years, Seamus would always get up early and run over to our dorm to wake me up and end up waking Angelina and Katie up too. So I decided I would wake him up this year. Everyone's presets were on their separate dorms, but we would bring them into someone's dorm and open them together. 

I walked over to the boy's dormitory and found Seamus's dorm.

"Wake up." I said, calmly throwing a pillow at his head. "Wake up." I said again, this time shaking him. "Wake up." This wasn't working.

"I said wake. Up!"

"Bloody hell, shut up." Ron mumbled and I just shrugged

He still didn't wake up, so I pulled his blankets off and pushed him off his bed. He landed on the floor with a thump, waking Neville up.

"Oh I'm sorry Neville. I was trying to wake this stupid thing up without waking you up."

"It's ok." He says, rubbing his eyes.

"So you didn't care if you woke us up?" Harry said sitting up.

"No, because Neville is my favorite."

"I thought I was." Said Dean.

"Oh yes. I didn't want to wake Dean up, either. Because Neville is an angel, and I just like Dean."

"You like him?" Ron teased.

"I have a boyfriend, you dimwit." I chucked a pillow at him.

"You do?" They all said in unison.

"Oh right, you don't know. George asked me to be his girlfriend last night, and I said yes."

"Congrats." Dean smiled.

"See, this is why I like him. Anyways, now that your up Seamus, your welcome. Just wanted to return the favor." I decided to wake the twins up next.

I almost forgot that they shared a dorm with Lee. I didn't care if I woke them all up. Because I don't like any of them. (I say that as in a friend way. Bc me and my friends say that all the time)

"Georgie wake up."

"5 more minutes." He mumbled.

"No. Up. Now."

"But I don't want to."

"What will it take for you to get up?"

He opened his eyes slightly and looked at me. "Cuddles."

"Deal. But after everyone is up." He gets up and goes to the bathroom.

"Fred, wake your lazy ares up now. Or I'll smack you."

"I'm up, I'm up!"

"I'm up to! Don't smack me, please. Your scary." Lee says.

"I know." I smile.

George comes out of the bathroom with his pajama pants on and no shirt.

"Like what you see, darling?"

"Maybe." I find a jumper of his and throw it at him. "Get dressed." I walk out, heading back to my own dorm to get ready myself.

--------------------------------