Alas, it never left, the hue becoming stronger.

"Miku! What's that thing surrounding you?" Everyone turned around, finding Miku blush in embarrassment with everyone staring as her body was suddenly surrounded in a red-orange aurora. "Oh, Miss Miku? Could this be your quirk?" The teacher asked, walking up to her as she bent down.

The teacher tapped her chin in thought. "Let's see...Boo!" Miku screamed, the aurora changing again, this time purple. Everyone in the class got scared too, not by the scream but by this sudden fear that overcame them.

The teacher smiled, nodding to herself. "Hmm, ok then. Accompany me to the hallway please." Miku complied, going to the hallway with her teacher. Moments later she came back inside, grinning as she held a lollipop in her hands. Everybody suddenly became happy as well, contentment filling the room as Miku stood with a yellow hue surrounding her.

"Just as I predicted," the teacher whispered, chuckling a bit before hushing everyone and ushering Miku to her seat. She licked her lollipop, kicking her legs under the table: the hue that surrounded her reminding everyone like the sun.

The chosen blossom.
The bright sun.

She now had a quirk.

When Miku was ten, Mika was already fourteen. They were super close. Hanging out all the time.

Miku would leave school with a warm smile on her face, the hue gone as she learned how to suppress it and make it disappear for as much as she wanted. Both her and Mika would walk home, Miku waving at every classmate who would ask her to play with them the next day.

Mika walked silently, their headphones on as they listened to Crime Junkie, a podcast of some of the best crime scenes. They found comfort in it to say the least, the calm voice of the people speaking even though they were talking about a severe murder.

However, the happiness Miku held would soon change once both her and Mika reached their house. "They make me feel sick."

Mika hummed, taking their shoes off. "Is that why you claim to not being friends with them?" Miku nodded, "I'd rather spend days with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mika walked up to her, finding Miku reading a book. "Can we...go?" Miku glanced up, seeing Mika rather upset. She sighed as she activated her quirk, putting Mika in the same calm state as she was, her body surrounded with a light blue hue.

"Of course." As she got up, the group of kids who were sitting on one of the benches saw her. "Hey Miku! Are you busy? Let's hang out at my house, without Mika." One said, her smile forced and her glare burning holes on Mika's face.

Miku's hue disappeared as she turned around, smiling through gritted teeth. "Sorry. My mother asked us to be home a bit earlier. Maybe next time."

As they left, she asked, "Stuff?" Mika nodded, their half lidded eyelids holding nothing but a silent anger that would slowly seep through once they actually had to talk about it. "Those sickly bastards kept calling me sHe. ShE. shE. It pisses me off."

Mika didn't get a lot of sleep, always trying to catch up with school or training. They didn't mind their tired eyes, using it as an excuse to always look grumpy.

Miku looked down, "I'm sorry I didn't notice. I-" Mika stopped her. "It 's fine. I'm the oldest one anyways. I'm just a coward who can't put their fighting skills to good use. Pathetic."

She blinked. "Don't say that! You're like a hero-" Mika froze at the sentence, her shoes screeching against the concrete. "What?"

Miku paused, hesitant in answering the question in fear of hurting their feelings. Of course, she knew Mika wasn't going to let something slide so easily. "I said you're like a hero-"