A mind it's dangerous the most than a gun

After Angelina and Kibou's conversation about life, they haven't seem each other's in a couple days. They both have things to do and Angelina it's currently working in a new book, so she can't afford herself not to think, her mind it's her money and she most spread out her words to keep eating like Rome King.

Angelina can't stop thinking about Kibou in a romantic but friendly way. I mean her mind says :"He it's just not someone, he's different, I knew it since I saw him. He doesn't makes me nervous, I feel like being safe when I'm around him. I know I may sound like a hopeless romantic. I'm not, don't get excited. I'm just describing him as what I've seen". "Why would I think about him as someone I don't want to go away ?, he has his own independence, is it cause I almost reached the loneliest point of my life? Or is it him a sign to me not to let him scape?, ugh!, never mind I would feel like depending on someone presence again... should write a book about this..."

She takes her phone and takes a look at Kibou's cellphone number, she's doubting about call him or not... she gives up and takes a piece of paper as she starts to write : "I'm my own confident I guess for the moment. A night with Kibou it's a cool night for sure. I mean I've never had someone to talk with at nights , and mostly by daylight too. I think I won't be able to sleep now that I know a beautiful soul like him it's walking around alive , Before I met him I used to spend my  nights writing the book I'm trying to put out. Funny how I'm inspired the most when things goes wrong, than when my couch it's filled of cool guy smells".
-Angelina smiles and throws the paper away to a basket is near in the studio she's in.-

Angelina takes her bag and put her jacket on, she takes an apple from the desk she was leaning on to write , as she goes out from the studio she was making art out of her thoughts and says bye to everyone. She puts her headphones on, just to avoid people on the street. She walks way back home only to take a couple pills to fall asleep and shut out her mind for some time now that it's full of feelings.

In the way she stops by in a little bakery. She enters and as usually people it's staring at her, she puts her glasses on and ask for a cold brew coffee and a croissant, she pays for it, and sits in a chair with a view to the street. Surprisingly her mind it's not speaking this time. Why?. Angelina has learn how to shut her mind by getting lost in a fiction life. She usually puts a music on already her mind it's gone somewhere else. She's having a good time eating croissant as lunch. Suddenly a twenty something guy sits next to her. Angelina it's lost somewhere in her mind. The guy it's minding his own business... eating a croissant too, taking notes on his notebook, he stops his writing and saves his notebook on his bag , as he swallow the last piece of croissant then says goodbye to the cashier madame .

Angelina gets a text from Kibou..."Hi, busy right now?", she texts him back:"Hi, see you at the fountain in five"... she walks way to the famous fountain where she first saw Kibou, in mid way to the goal , A guy comes up to her as he asks: "Hi, you're Angelina right? The writer ?", Angelina uncomfortably smiles at him, he continues: "sorry, I'm being rude, my name it's Alessandro Vitale, I'm a writer ,I've read most of your works, I think they're amazing and so full of truth"... Angelina responses:"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm glad you like it, I'd like to keep this conversation going but I have to go somewhere right now , I'm so sorry". She takes a presentation card out of her pocket and give it to him as she keeps on looking the road in hurry and  says:"You can contact me in here through my manager". Her phone starts to ring ,she takes the call as she starts to run and says out loud 'sorry I'm on my way ...see you there don't move ".

The guy that stepped to Angelina in that moment it's the same guy that had a croissant next to her in the bakery store, he thinks she's cool because she's one of the fewest writers that puts their soul and mind on their work, and she's so young that her words don't look like her age. He's a non famous writer but he is impress by the few words he exchanged with Angelina.

Angelina made it to the fountain. He gets close behind Kibou as she closes his eyes with her hands and whisper to his ears "The sunset matches well a cup of noodles , what do you think?". He laughs and takes her hands out of his face as he kisses them, and says :"Where have you been? Thought you found someone interesting the most than me on your way". Angelina smiles, answers:"Its that possible?... I was having lunch when you texted me, and a guy on the way here asked me about something I don't remember right now ... I think he said he was a writer or something ". Kibou doesn't seem bothered : "Having lunch almost at dinner time? Things might be going quite busy for you noodles ... talking about noodles ... you said the sunset taste better with noodles. I know a place where we can eat noodles, are you down ? . Angelina answers to him:"Do you know what I like more than doing my job? And besides of spending my time talking to someone?". He answers a "?"  With his face expression, as she responses :
"Eat noodles with someone cute and use it as an excuse to not do my job".

They both walk way to a little Japanese restaurant "こんばんは" (which means Good night). They both enter in the place and ask for a table for two. They're walking way to the table as she notices the guy that stopped her in the street , and says: "Hi, it's you,right?". Alessandro takes a look back to her, he was eating spicy chicken noodles soup , and says :" Hi, miss Angelina, wow , this place it's so small, who would have thought I'll find you in here?" . Kibou wave hi to him, and presents himself:"Hi , I'm Kibou, Angelina's friend". Angelina continues:-"Nice to see you again, Bon apétit Mr. "- as she and Kibou walk away and sit on their table. Alessandro keeps on watching them , with his mouth full of noodles, he forcely swallows, he's surprised by that encounter and  put his glasses back to their place with his middles finger ".

Angelina and Kibou starts to talk and he asks about her work as she narrates to him what it's going to be about quoting one of the most touching parts she wrote she would like to add :
———-
"My hands are dripping blood
My mouth has vomit gold
My brain is full of hope
One day I'll drain my wounds,
those they have left in their way back home ".
———
A:What do you think Kibou? Do you think it's scary? Vulnerable? Or made up?
K: I think it's raw and beautiful.
A: Right? I was scared of it when I first wrote it, and then the most I'd think about it, the most I loved it"
She takes a paper out of her pocket and give it to him ... she takes a look and starts to read with his eyes ... the paper says :
———-
"A stomach can get fulls by swallowing a single bean grain, but my heart may be can't get satisfied of liters of blood running through it every second . I supposed there's where emptiness it's hiding to not get caught. When I was 5 years old I even thought it was their fault for having a wrecked child. Then I turned ten and thought it was my fault for choosing being the one to in  my mom ovule. Suddenly I started to see my life as a joke, and made some people laugh... I'm twenty and I still don't know where the monster is located. Did you know monsters are invisible?, that's their power and their weakness right?. Everyone knows they're somewhere inside of us, but none of them have the guts to fight them, so they choose to judge the ones who confront them. Funny. Stupid. Cruel. We are treated as monsters, because we are aware of how it feels like being haunted every second. You get accostumed to live being dead. Stigmas were made up by cowards. They all are afraid of what some calls tragedies. But what really it's a tragedy? some heart moving cruel story someone lived right?. Aren't we all a tragedy?
Always sticking to vainly expectations of reality.
Did you know the soul cries, right? the body it's just a cover to hide what the inner holds . It keeps you safe ".

Kibou puts the paper down , takes a look to Angelina eyes, and starts to applause... Angelina's beautiful big brown eyes starts to beat , and says while taking a sip of juice to refresh her beautify mouth:"I'm glad you like it, most get scared of my words and throw them away... but you didn't ". They both starts to laugh and cheer with their glasses. Alessandro who has already finished his meal , approachs to the paybox, takes a cigarette out of his pocket and takes a look to both of them, smiles , look at his watch , gives his credit card to the waitress, pay, and leave while putting his jacket on.....