Reunited

Ro P.O.V.

This morning I picked up Ti to come to the studio. Lisa was cleaning until like 5 a.m. and when I asked her if she was coming she said yea, so I picked her up too cause she didn't need to be driving while she's sleepy.

Ti just finished layering her vocals on top of mines and Lisa's for 'Creep', plus we finished the rest of the song. Dallas decided that he wasn't gonna show up today, for some weird reason, so Jim is helping with the music.

"Y'all wanna hear it?" Jim asked us.

Lisa was half sleep. She mumbled. "Yea."

I nodded.

Jim started playing the song.

"Another hit." Ti said leaning back in her chair.

"I think all the songs on the album are gonna be a hit." I said.

"I don't know. Whatchu think Lisa?"
Ti looked at her. "Uh-uh, I know this girl ain't sleep."

"That quick?" I asked.

Ti nodded. "Yep."

"See, that's why I wouldn't let her drive here." I said.

"Yea. Why is she so tired anyway?" Ti looked back at me.

"I don't know." I said. "Girl was up almost all night doing some spring cleaning."

"It ain't spring yet."

"I know that." I looked at Ti. "That's what I said."

"You think they gon' let us do a video for this one?" Ti changed the subject.

"I don't know." I said.

We just sat there and listened to the song. The song eventually reached the end and I have to admit that I like it a lot more than I expected to.

"Well that's it for today, ladies." Jim said standing up.

"Alright. Thanks, Jim." Ti said.

"Bye ladies." He walked out.

"Bye Jim." I said walking over to Lisa and tapping on her.

Lisa opened her eyes and stretched. "What?"

"It's time to go." I walked over to get my jacket and bag.

"Already?" Lisa stood up and stretched again.

"Yes girl, already." Ti put on her jacket. "Now, let's go."

Lisa grabbed her jacket off of the back of her chair and put it on.

Then we all walked out of the studio, got in my car, and I started driving.
Most of the car ride was quiet for some weird reason. Then Lisa broke the silence.

"So do yall hangout at my palace?" Lisa asked.

"Last time we hung out, I ended up cleaning." I said in a low voice.

"Don't be like that. You know you had fun." Lisa said from the back seat.

We all laughed.

"Well I can as long as you don't try to turn me into a maid." Ti said. "Cuz you know Tionne Tenese Watkins don't clean up after nobody."

"Alright. What about you, Ro?"

"Yea, but I ain't doing no more of that spring cleaning crap." I made a right onto a side street.

"Ro, where are we going? This ain't the way to my or Ti's place." Lisa asked changing the subject.

I kept quiet.

"Aww, nah man. Don't tell me we going where I think we going." Ti said giving me a look.

I pulled up in front of Dallas's house and put the car in 'park.' "Y'all not going anywhere. I just need to talk to him real quick, then I'll be back." I opened my door.

"Well if you need us, just yell." Lisa said sitting back and closing her eyes.

"And please don't take too long." Ti added. "I'm hungry."

"You and me both," I said. "Do you want me to ask Dallas to make you a sandwich?"

Ti gave me a crazy look. "I'd rather starve."

"Suit yourself." I got out of the car and closed the door.

What am I going to say? I took a deep breath and walked bravely up to the door and rung the doorbell. I tapped my foot nervously.

Then the door opened revealing a shirtless Dallas. "Hey, Ro."

I was literally staring at him then I snapped out of it. "Hey Dallas. Can I come in?"

"Sure. Is everything ok?" He stepped out of the way so I could come inside. He closed the screen door (outside door) and left the the inner door open.

"Yea, I just want to talk." I took a seat on the couch.

"Ok. Wassup?" He sat next to me.

"I think we need to...." I had was about to say the famous line, maybe we should see other people, but I didn't? want to ruin the chance of him doing right this time.

"I think we need to fix things." I said changing my words.

"Phew, I thought you were about to break up with me or something." Dallas said with a look of releif.

"No, but just promise me you're gonna do right this time." I said looking at my promise ring that he got me for Christmas.

"I promise." Dallas said. I could tell he meant it.

He leaned into kiss me. Maybe now isn't the right time, but I just couldn't help myself. I kissed him back. It was all going good until I heard a horn honking from outside. I think it's from my car. I ignored it the first time, but it continued.

I pulled back.

"Is something wrong?" Dallas asked me.

"No." I got up and looked out the screen door. "I have to go."

Dallas walked up to the screen door. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him and left out the house.

I walked to the car. Man, he just changed my whole day. I got inside the car smiling.

"What's got you all happy?" Lisa asked me.

"Nothin." I answered simply.

"No, it's definitely somethin'" Ti looked at me.

I started the car and started driving.

I just happened to look to my right and Ti was still looking at me with a curious look.

"What?" I asked her.

"Don't tell you got back with that n**ga." Ti said.

"Ti, he said he's gonna do right this time." I said.

"Ro, he said that the other time, and time before." Lisa said.

"Exactly." Ti said.

"Y'all wrong. You didn't see the look in his eyes." I turned onto a main avenue.

Lisa shook her head and leaned back in her seat. Ti looked out the window.

------------------
------------------
Do y'all think that Ro made the right decision by not breaking up with Dallas?