𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐎𝐀𝐊 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄. Sereia had just arrived on her usual spot in the pond, and this is the first thing she saw.

The longer she observed the enderman, the sooner she noticed it acted more human.

"Heyo!" Sereia called out, and when they saw each other, her pupils dilated in amusement.

His face was half black and half white, which showed that he was only half enderman. Secondly, one of his eyes were red, while the other was green.

"Whoa!" Her jaw dropped, resting her arms and chin on the grass. "You're an interesting looking enderguy. What's your name?"

The half enderman blinked once, then twice, unable to process what was happening. They stared at each other with fascination.

Sereia tilted her head, not breaking the eye contact. "Can you talk?"

Silence crept in the air once more, but this time, he moved. He turned his head to search the ground and picked up a rose.

"My name's...Ranboo." He spoke, voice modulated and soft as he gave her the flower.

"Nice name!" She smiled while his long legs bent to sit in front of her. "Mine's Sereia."

Ranboo gazed at how gentle she placed the flower on her ear between her pink hair, muttering under his breath. "Nice name."

It wasn't everyday you get to see a half enderman, but so was seeing a mermaid. And yet, here they were, acting like this was the most normal thing in the world.

"I spend my free time on this pond every day. How come I've never seen you here before?"

"Well, that's because I've never actually been here. Sometimes my enderman side just randomly teleports me to places and I just kind of—roll with it."

"So...where do you live?" Sereia tried to ask as innocently as possible.

"That's a creepy question, but um..." he paused to let out a small chuckle. "I'm not sure. Usually I teleport back to a certain side of the ocean. Don't know why."

"An ocean? You gotta stay safe, pal."

"I'm literally only just one feet away from an aquatic creature in a pond."

The mermaid grinned. "Don't you have an actual home to go back to?"

"My memory's not...the best."

Ranboo looked away, ashamed. His smile faded into a sad one.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Did she touch a sensitive topic? When she mindlessly took out her hand before him, he flinched.

They both took aback at each other.

"Sorry!" She gasped, swiftly hiding her hands behind her back.

Ranboo panted, paranoid at how she could've splashed a bit of water at him and harm him. Then again, she didn't mean to. "I'm so sorry, I just..."

What was he thinking? Making friends with a mermaid?

"...I gotta go."

"What?"

"I gotta go, I'm sorry! I really hope I'll remember you!" He rushed away, making Sereia raise both eyebrows.

What in the Neptune just happened?

A/N: some details from the actual role play will be changed in this story so it'll be more accurate and relevant to the plot! If you notice some of these, just remember it's somewhat important :)