0 1 9: new friends

Start from the beginning

"SHIIIIITtttt...thank you Y/n haha..", he awkwardly thanked you and kept quiet then.

"No problem lex"

As you two still held each other's hand and making eye contact for a few seconds.
Until you snapped out of it and held out his beanie.

"Oh, no you can have it for the rest of the night, or how long as you want just you NEED to clean it too."

"Alright alright..well let's go now Lexi", you jokingly say, heading to the window below until you heard someone, that sounded like they were crying.

"Don't fucking call me Lex-"

You cover his mouth and signal him to be quiet and that someone was also up.
He eventually understood what you signaled and kept quiet.
You slowly put your hand away and tighten your grip while having your hand with his.
You and Alex started to crouch down so the person who was crying wouldn't notice them easily. You were in front of Alex which meant that you would see the person first.
You crouched down and slowly looked down at the person standing on their balcony.
It was Karl. He was the one crying, your heart shattered seeing him cry so hard, must be because he couldn't easily forget Alyssa's death.
Alex looked over to see him and he was completely shaking, his eyes widen, and didn't know the reason for him crying so much like that. He tapped your shoulder and raised his shoulders, signaling what happened.
You just whispered to him

"Our friend, Alyssa, she got shot by my cousin even though I was the target", trying not to get a cracking voice.

He finally understood the pain Karl, you, and Techno had and it hurt him a lot, not to mention that he still has a crush on you, for 9 years.

Without hesitation you let go of his hand and jumped down to Karl, the second you realised what you were doing, you landed. Safely, looking back to Alex on the roof then to Karl looking at you shook but with very red and teary eyes.

"Hey, Karlos...you need any company? Maybe two?", you say as you look up at Alex clearly.....struggling.

"Uhh help first?", Alex says scrunching his nose in confusion.

You chuckled for a bit and went quickly over to Karl and wiped his tears away from his cheeks. Then quickly helped Alex out.

As he finally came down from the roof he immediately looked at Karl who was wiping his tears with his sleeve. You pulled Karl into a warm hug trying your best to stop him from crying. But he ended up having a breakdown in your arms, his eyes flooded, and couldn't stop cause he was in full pain.
Alex stood there, he couldn't move, he felt guilty of not knowing who the person was in person, but he knew that she was a very important person to them, so he decided to also hug him, after all, he wants to have a good friendship with Karl.

Alex's POV:

I sat on the roof waiting for Y/n to help me I felt bad, very bad. I never knew the person in real life and look where I ended up, both of them in hard pain, and there's me, watching them. I felt horrible.

As y/n got me down I froze when I saw y/n pulling Karl to a hug. It felt like...I was jealous..am I? No of course not, everyone needs a hug. It's just a hug..normal hug, I mean y/n is a nice person and would always do that, I know so since you know...I like them and stuff but aside from that, I've known them since childhood. But I'll try my best to ignore the jealousy.
So since I had nothing else to do I decided to also hug him, I really want the best bro so why not.

It felt warm, very warm, with both y/n and Karl wrapped in my arms. I liked it very much, but I tried focusing on both of them so I'm trying to comfort them as much as I can.

Back to our POV:

As Alex lets his arms go, I once again put both my hands on Karl's cheeks and wiped his tears away, most of it.
I then decided to give him a little forehead kiss, for the friendship of course. And patted his back so he won't cough or anything.
Karl just looked at you and smiled softly as a tear ran down his eye.

We decided to sit on his bed and help him fall asleep. So we did.

We headed to his bed and you sat on his bed along with Karl laying on your lap and Alex resting on your shoulder.

"Sorry for crying by the way guys", he apologised while looking up at you two.

"It's fine Karlos! Everyone can cry especially if it's that bad", tilted Alex to Karl.

"Looks like you two would make an awesome duo", you say smirking at them.

"It's better with you too", offered Karl.

"That would be so fucking cool! We gotta think of a name! But what do you think y/n/n? Wouldn't that be cool?!", Alex exclaims excitingly.

You thought for a minute looking around Karls room then slowly smiled and looked at the two boys

"trio?"

A/n:

Hey hey, hey Xen got the motivation to post😱 lmao how're everyone's days been going through? Hope you guys have been doing good! WE HIT 1,25K VIEWS 
Thank you guys for enjoying the story, there's more coming!
Have a nice day/afternoon/night, everyone!