Twenty-Two.

The only way I write these days is by listening to Abel so enjoy 👹. Y'all know what to do with the comments 😈

Y/n Pov.

V: "Wait for me!" I chuckled running back to the school with the guys.

We ended up going for a morning jog and let's say that V was still asleep and dying.

Jimin: "He isn't this dead normally," He huffed stopping when arrived on campus.

Jungkook: "He hasn't been sleeping well, I don't know why though..." He admitted drinking some water.

Y/n: "He is probably stressed, V doesn't sleep when he is stressed." I saw him catch up to us and fall on top of me dramatically. I laughed and caught him, holding him up.

V: "What the fuck are you all on?" We laughed.

Jungkook: "The same thing you are, oxygen. You need to sleep properly," V moved to him and sighed.

V: "Tell me about it. Y/n, do you still have those sleeping pills?" He asked making me think back.

Y/n: "Yeah, I keep it for when I'm really struggling with my insomnia, do you want one?" I asked as we walked to our dorms.

V: "Yeah, I need sleep. I think I'm going to stay in my room the whole day and sleep." I hummed standing by my door.

Y/n: "You should, I'm also staying in today to do some writing so if you need me, call me." He smiled and nodded, "Give me a second, I'll go get the pill." I walked inside my dorm and saw Rosie sitting on the couch with Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie talking about something.

Lisa: "Oh wow, this is a sight to see." I chuckled and waved at them.

I walked into the bathroom and opened up the cabinet, taking out two pills and grabbed one of my bags walking to the kitchen. I grabbed some snacks and put them in the bag, opening the door.

Y/n: "Two pills in case the first one doesn't work and some snacks that you like," I handed it to him seeing the boy smile, "Yeah, yeah, love you too." He gave me a big hug and pulled back.

"Hi and bye girls!" They said looking behind me and walking to their rooms. I chuckled and closed the door seeing the girls all staring at me.

Y/n: "What?" I asked walking to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

Jisoo: "You're so sweet," I shook my head, finishing the bottle and throwing it away.

Y/n: "I just love the boys, that's all." I admitted walking over to them. "What are you girls up to?" I asked seeing a whole bunch of pictures on our coffee table.

Rosé: "Chu found this scrapbook we made when were in high school," I nodded and moved to Jennie's side looking at the photos.

Y/n: "You all look so small," I chuckled seeing some individual pictures and some of them a group.

Jennie: "Don't remind us," I chuckled seeing one of Jennie.

Y/n: "You had that resting bitch face in high school too," I teased hearing her gasp and slap my arm.

Jennie: "I was at peace while you were gone, "I hummed looking at the other pictures.

Jisoo: "You're so sweaty, what the hell was you and the boys doing?" I moved back and sighed.

Y/n: "We went for a run which turned into a race back here and it's very hot outside so that's why I'm this sweaty," I sighed looking at my skin. "I'm going to shower, I need it," I muttered seeing them nod.