Twenty-One.

I know I haven't updated much and I'm so sorry! I've just been really busy lately but I'm going to make it up to you all! I promise ❤. Don't forget to spam me 💋

Y/n Pov.

Jungkook: "Dude, I can't believe you actually did it," I shrugged my shoulders walking back to campus with the boys.

Kai: "I had a feeling she would, I remember her texting pictures on our group chat asking which one looked best." I chuckled.

Y/n: "I always wanted one and since you were going to get more, I said why not..." I grinned looking down at my tattoo.

V: "Why that specific one again?" He asked walking to Sana's dorm since the girls said they would be there

Y/n: "Life can always take you in different directions but the only way I'm going is up." They all rolled their eyes and laughed.

Jimin: "I don't even know what to say anymore," He shook his head opening the door.

Momo: "Sure, just invite yourself in." She said walking to the kitchen. "Hey-oh my God!" She rushed over to me and grabbed my arm.

Sana: " I wanna see too..." She looked down at my arm and laughed, "You actually got it." She said admiring the tattoo.

Y/n: "I always wanted one and this felt like the right time." I spoke seeing the rest of the girls sitting in the living room area watching tv.

Rosé: "I'm lazy to move, come show me what everyone is talking about!" I laughed walking over to the blonde.

Y/n: "I got a tattoo with Jungkook," I said making everyone look at me wide-eyed.

Jisoo: "Oh wow," She got up looking at it, "Your mom is going to die!" I laughed.

Y/n: "Let's see what happens," I winked as they all admired it.

Lisa: "So girls are going to throw themselves at you even more now," She teased making me see Jennie roll her eyes and look at my tattoo.

Jennie: "Let me guess, the only way you're going is up?" I chuckled and looked at the boys.

Y/n: "See, she gets it," They hummed and sat down around the living room area.

Irene: "I like the tattoo Y/n/n, maybe next time you go, I'll come with you." She spoke sitting not too far from me.

Y/n: "Sure, we can, I'll even pay," She laughed.

Irene: "Of course you will," I shrugged and looked at the screen to see them watching some romance movie.

Y/n: "Is this new or-"

Jimin: "I hate romance!! Put something that has drugs and money in it!" We looked back at him and saw him shrug his shoulders.