Nineteen.

I'm sorry it took me so long but I'm trying here guys!! Y'all know what to do with the comments 👀. Stream LALISA for clear skin 😤😤

Y/n Pov.

Day 5.

I felt fingers trace my back and groaned lowly, stuffing my head further into the pillow. I turned my head in the other direction and heard a small giggle follow. 

Y/n: "I need more sleep," I grumbled with my eyes still closed.

Jennie: "Did I tire you out?" She teased making me chuckle.

Y/n: "Yes," I answered hearing her giggle and remove her fingers. I opened one eye and grabbed her hand again, putting it on my back. "I didn't tell you to stop," I smirked hearing her breathe unevenly.

Jennie: "I thought you didn't mind if I tire you out," I hummed opening my eyes and letting them adjust to the light in the room.

Y/n: "I didn't complain about it," She scoffed and adjusted her head so she could look at me. "How are you feeling?" She bit her lip and smiled.

Jennie: "I think you should know how I feel," I chuckled softly.

Y/n: "Mhmm, I don't think I do..." I said playing dumb.

Jennie: "Well, I do feel different in a way but it is a good kind of different," She answered staring at me. "And what about you?" I shrugged.

Y/n: "Everything with Jennie Kim is spectacular, isn't it?" She laughed.

Jennie: "I see you're finally learning that nothing gets better than me," She said making me hum.

Nothing ever could.

Y/n: "Don't get too cocky, Kim. I don't mind spending the day straightening out that attitude of yours," I sighed moving to lay on my back. I stretched and rested my hands behind my head, "What time is it?" I asked looking around the silently messy room.

Jennie: "How do you say something like that and casually change the subject?" I sat up and rubbed my hands down my face.

Y/n: "It all comes with time and wisdom," I joked seeing her roll her eyes and grab something from the floor.

Jennie: "Here," She handed me my phone and grabbed my shirt, putting it on.

Y/n: "It's one in the afternoon?!" I gaped at my phone wide-eyed. 

Jennie: "Well, after the night we had I think we needed all the rest we could get." I looked back at her and shook my head in amusement.

Y/n: "I never know what to expect with you," I muttered looking through the text messages from our friends.

Jennie: "As you said, everything with me is spectacular so expect that." I sucked on my teeth and held back my smile.

I saw a text from Rosie and shrugged pressing the dial button. I grabbed my boxers from the floor and put them on while looking around the room for a T-shirt.

Rosé: "Look who remembers me," I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Y/n: "Hey there, Park. Did you miss me?" I questioned picturing the smile on her face.

Rosé: "What do you think?" I chuckled and looked back at the brunette that was on her phone and left the bedroom.

Y/n: "I saw your text and thought I would call and check in on you," I sat down on the sofa running my fingers through my hair.

Rosé: "That was sweet of you," I hummed hearing her shuffling around.

Y/n: "Classes starting late? I can tell you're still in bed." She laughed softly.