Twenty.

Things are going to get so hot- 🥵 Spam me 🥰

Y/n Pov.

Day 7.

Jennie: "Is it bad that I want to stay here?" I chuckled walking through the airport with her. 

Y/n: "I would like to stay here too, trust me but I miss our friends, don't you?" I questioned thanking my security for organizing the plane.

Jennie: "I do, Jisoo is messaging me nonstop," She huffed looking down at her phone. "We've been away for longer and she is being so clingy now." I hummed.

Y/n: "It's sweet, she just loves you that much." I answered seeing the plane on the tarmac. 

Jennie: "Yeah, yeah, I know all about her love and clinginess." I laughing letting her board the plane first before following after her. 

Y/n: "Thank you for your service, gentleman. I'll see you when I'm back," I smiled thanking my security making them nod and walk off. 

I spoke to the captain for a bit and sat down next to the brunette who was shaking her head at the phone. I buckled up making her shut off her phone and get ready for take-off. 

Jennie: "Thank you," She spoke once we took off. I heard the all-clear to use our phones and looked at her confused.

Y/n: "What are you thanking me for?" I questioned pulling out my laptop and switching it on.

Jennie: "I've never experienced Paris the way I did with you," I raised a brow and looked over at her. "I'm serious, you made it unbelievable and yesterday was the best. I think we successfully explored every street in Paris." She giggled out.

Y/n: "I just wanted to make you happy and I love Paris so sharing that experience with you was and will always be amazing." I smiled seeing her bite her lip.

Jennie: "You know, we still haven't spoken about what we're going to do when we're back home." I sighed knowing we had to talk about this.

Y/n: "I know, I was kind of avoiding it..." She nodded her head and stared down at her hands. 

Jennie: "I don't want it to just be something we did in Paris..." She mumbled catching my attention.

Y/n: "You don't?" I questioned feeling a little more hopeful about where this conversation was going.

Jennie: "I know you were probably waiting for me to reject any kind of possibility of us moving forward and honestly, I thought about it but I just-I cant do it." She spoke like she was having an inner battle with herself. 

Y/n: "You know I won't force you to do anything you don't want to, it's all up to you, JenJen." She rolled her eyes at the nickname and sighed.

Jennie: "It's also up to you, it's not entirely my choice," I shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n: "Actually, it is. I know what I want and I would like for us to try and see what happens but I know how you get so-" She slapped my shoulders and scoffed.

Jennie: "Why do you have to be such an ass?" I chuckled softly and stared at her.

Y/n: "I'm just being honest, I just spent an entire week with you in Paris, if I wanted to run away, I would've run away a long time ago." She bit her lip.