Saturday afternoon

We were done eating and were sitting on the couch. I was calling wtih Kyle to check if he really didn't find the keys. I trew my phone disappointed on my lap and laid my head back. Jake took my hand in his and I turned my head to look at him. His parents came in the room, sat down and looked at us. "We tried everything that we could and the locksmith in our area is sick so he isn't able to open the handcuffs either. We propose that you go to your house for fresh clothes and stuff and that you come back to stay here for the weekend, if that's okay for you and your parents." I nodded and right on that moment someone called me. I looked and saw that it was my mom. I picked up and she started yelling at me. I held the phone a bit away from me until she was ready, then I told her that I would come home with Jake to pick up extra clothes and would come back to his house. I ended the call and we got ready to go to my house.

After a long car ride we finally got to my house and immediately went inside. Nobody was home so that was good. We went upstairs and I took everything that I needed. After that we went downstairs again, I greeted my dogs and we left again. On our way back we talked about random stuff and listened to the radio. We arrived back at his house halfway the afternoon. He took me to his room so I could leave my stuff there. "What are we going to do now?" I asked. "Do you mind if I game for a moment?" He asked. I shook my head and he took me downstairs so he could play on the tv. I sometimes looked what he was doing and other times I was just using my phone. Almost 2 hours had passed and he was at the end of a game. He was loosing and became mad. I decided to look how it would end while he started shouting. A few minutes later the game ended and he lost. He started cursing and waving his arms in the air. Because of that the handcuffs again cut in my wrist and this time also in his but he didn't notice. I slightly shouted that he needed to stop. He stopped and looked at me. I told him to look at our wrists because they where both bleeding. He took me to the kitchen and told me to keep my wrist under water so the bleeding would stop. He took a first-aid kit and helped me clean my wounds. He cleaned them with a bit of alcohol wich hurt. It hurted me a lot but I didn't want to say it. When he cleanedthe biggest wound I couldn't keep silent anymore. He looked worried at me and tried to be as carefull as possible. When he was ready I also cleand his wounds trying not to hurt him. His mom came in the kitchen after we finished and cleaned up to ask if we could help her to set the table. She gave us the stuff and we put it in the right place. We called his dad and sisters to come and eat. 

During dinner we talked about some different stuff until everyone was ready. His parents took his younger sister to friend of hers were she would stay to sleep. His parents also went to friends themselves. His older sister got ready to go out, wich means that we had the whole house for ourselves. We decided to look at Jake's favorite show. We put it on and started watching it. After some time I started to feel sleepy and I couldn't focus anymore. In the beginning I didn't like it that much but Jake was really enjoying it so I gave it another chance and started liking it. But because we had been watching for some time I became tired. I closed my eyes for a moment when I suddenly heard my name I opended my eyes and saw that my head was on Jake's shoulder. He looked weird at me and pushed me away. I quickly apologised and tried to focus on the show again. 15 minutes later I gave up again. I closed my eyes and my head again fell on his shoulder but I didn't wake up. He looked at me and smiled. He took the blanket that was laying next to his and put it over us. He kept watching the show until he also fell asleep. When his parents came home and saw us they just turned off the tv and the lights.