Baby moments...... Great

" Hey sweetie. " a voice cracked through my eyelids.

" God? " I asked hoarse.

I messed up bad this time, didn't I?

The voice chuckled.

" Open your eyes. " he said. Wow, God sounds familiar. I did as he said and screeched.

" I see the light! " I grabbed a soft thing and covered my eyes.

" Well it would've helped if you didn't look directly into the lightbulb that's above your head. " God said.

" Ooh will you lookie here. God is a smart ass. " I said.

" No digas eso! " I quickly removed the covers and revealed my mom. I chuckled nervously.

" Lo siento? " I said sheepishly. she rolled here eyes but smiled kindly at me.

" Its okay cariño, I'm just glad your okay. " she said and put me in a tight embrace. I hugged her back and looked up.

" Sup A.J " I said with a nervous smile.

" Hey sis. " he said softly. " You okay? "

I nodded and looked around the room after I managed to get out of my Macho mother's hug. Everyone, now that they knew I was okay, had huge smiles.

" Did I miss something? " I asked quirking a brow. Everyone exchanged knowing looks, even my own brother and mother.

" Aww come one, don't leave me hanging. " I pleaded with puppy dogs eyes. I directed it to Adam knowing her can't resist. He looked away rocking back and forth but would keep looking back at me knowing I was still doing the face. Poor sucker gave up after a minute.

" Okay okay. " He huffed. " Just stop making that adorable face. " I quickly dropped it and smiled bouncing on the bed.

" You, Sage Johnson and my personal friend, have won the Championships!! " Rudy interjected happily clapping her hands. My jaw dropped as all the girls started squealing for joy.

" I won? " I asked my self. My mom got off the bed and nodded.

" You won. " she responded. I got off the bed in my hospital gown and leggings and smiled.

" I won. " I said more like statement this time.

" You won sweetie. " Adam said next to me.

" Oh my God!! I won!! " I screamed and jumped around along with the girls and the twins. Sometimes, I wonder about them.

" But the incident. They had to figure out I'm a girl, right? " I asked. Everyone did those smiles that look like you about to rape somebody and it creeped me out just a little.

" Yes. " Adam said in monotone. I mouthed a silent "o" and put my head down. Well, there goes my scholarship to a good collage.

" But that's why they gave you an MVP trophy!! " He finished. my head snapped up and he had the biggest smile ever.

" Your serious? " I asked not believing it.

" Yes. " he said. I smiled and ran to hug him. He picked me up and spun me around with my legs around his waist.

" Sweetie don't do that. The doctor said she might have motion sickness for a while. " My mom warned. Adam listened but didn't put me down. We stayed like that while everyone watched quietly. I rested my head on his and breathed in his face as he did the same.

" You won. " he said quietly. I chuckled for a brief moment then stared into his eyes.

" We won. " I corrected.

" Oh just kiss already! " I head Rudy shout. Everyone laughed including us. When we stopped it took Adam a couple of moments to do it, but he did. He kissed me sweetly and held me up with one hand on my waist.

" Okay, okay that's enough of sucking my daughters face. " My mom pulled me away and I stared down at the floor blushing.

" Okay, " Rudy stood up from Cameron's lap. " It's summer perras!! " She raised her hands just to get them slapped down by my mother.

" I'm Latino. " She stated. " I know what that means. "

Rudy groans rubbing her hands.

"Kvailas Latino kalė Visada turime pataikyti kam nors. " She mumbled and walked back to Cameron. I starred at her open mouth but closed it looking at my mothers very confused face. Rudy taught me a bit of Lithuanian when they left for 5 months straight. Just know, that was disrespectful and that's what I told her.

" Nepagarbus. "

" Stop that gibberish. Get dressed, everybody vamonos. " Mom ushered them out of the room for me to get dressed. Knowing her she would give me a pure white sundress with a brown belt and brown leather high heal boots. I left my hair down flowing past my waist now. I feel like a girl, gross.

" Hey. " I said walking out my hospital room. Adam gaped at me like a fish out of water. I giggled a little blushing harder.

" Holy..... "

" Don't you even dare. " my mother warned. Adam shut his mouth and smiled sheepishly.

" Wait, what's today? " I asked. My mom smile dropped for a mere second.

" Sí, you missed prom. " With every smile that dropped, mines got bigger. Everybody looked up ate weird.

" Why are you smiling? " Rudy screeched. I take it that she didn't go because she was worried about me. Aww, I feel loved.

" Because, " I said extra cherry. " I didn't want to go at all. "

" Jūs kvaila neapdairus kalė !! jūs žinote, kiek aš susirūpinęs apie jus ?! Aš praleidau Prom už jus ir jums smūgio net nori eiti ?! Kokios bffl esate ?! Aš praleidau geriausia diena mano vyresnysis gyvenimą ir jiems bever gauti jį atgal !! Im going mirti įdomu , ką mano Prom galėjo bet ne norite nusileistihopsital ne juda !! Aš maniau, kad jūs mane pamilote !! "

Which translated to,

" You stupid inconsiderate bitch!! Do you know how much I worried about you?! I missed prom for you and you didn't even want to go?! What kind of bffl are you?! I missed the best day of my Senior life and I'm never getting it back!! I'm going to die wondering what my Prom could have been but no you want to land in the hospital not moving!! I thought you loved me!! "

I chuckled at her hysterics. There's Rudy for ya. Cameron came up behind her wrapping a hand around her waist, visibly calming her down. I sighed in relief smiling at his as a Thanks.

You owe me. He mouthed. I nodded and turned around to face my mom and Adam. Mom was looking in approval and Adam was still stuck on stupid mode.

" Deactivate! " I shouted randomly then laughed at the outburst. Mom looked at me like I gone loca in the cabeza. Adam was trying so hard not to crack a smile but I knew he couldn't hold it in.

" Que pasa Sage?! " Mamá asked confused as a donkey in a water park. I laughed again louder at my simile. I'm so weird.

" Inside joke mamá, inside my head type joke. " I snorted and stopped. Did I just snort?! Like literally snort?! I haven't did that in years. This is so embarrassing. Before anyone could comment on that life killer, I shuffled quickly away and to the hospital parking lot. As I did I could have sworn my mom was speaking about my baby memories and embarrassing moments.

¡Aye Dios Mio Mamá!