Yn:Eun woo (you ran to him and jump on him hugging him like there is no tomorrow he also hugged you back showing how much he missed you)

Eunwoo:I missed you

Yn:I missed you too

You were enjoying your lovely moment until someone cleared his throat it was none other than Suga.

You both got red due to embarassment .

Suga:who is he (in cold tone with straight face)

Yn:he is my childhood bestfriend Cha eun woo.

Suga:hmm ok

Eun woo:can I take her out?

Suga:why do you ask me do whatever you want (rolling his eyes and gone to his room)

Suga POV

I was going in living room until I heard doorbell ring I opened the door and it was a boy I frowned and asked who is he but before he could answer yn shouted and HUGGED HIM I widen my eyes but came back to senses and cleared my throat they both got embarassed I asked her who is he it was her bestfriend I Just hummed but that guy asked me if he could take her I wanted to say no but I end up saying I don't care.

End of Suga POV

Eun woo frowned but he understood that you aren't on good terms with him.

You were a bit sad by Suga answer so eun woo started to distract you.

Eun woo:yah let's go or I am going back home

Yn:no let's go

You and eun woo did shopping for both of you ,eat and had a lot of fun you also told him everything between you and your stepbrothers.he comforted you.now you both were walking in a park you saw friendship bands so you decided to take for your unnies (including Lisa you call her unnie cause she wants to #moodswing)
And eun woo.

now you both were walking in a park you saw friendship bands so you decided to take for your unnies (including Lisa you call her unnie cause she wants to #moodswing)And eun woo

Just think of them as four for jisoo,Jennie,Lisa and Irene

For you and eun woo you know he doesn't like breslet so you took ring.