Chapter-6

The next day was a Sunday, so the time travelers just explored the castle for the next day, to see if anything has changed. They obviously knew the castle very well because of the amount of pranks they pulled in the past seven years during their time but the castle has changed quite a bit, especially in the last year, but no one else knew that.

So when Harry and Ginny offered to show them around the castle after lunch, they immediately accepted because they wanted to know more about the castle from their perspectives.

They were exploring all the hallways around the castle when they walked past the Quidditch trophys.

Something caught James' eyes and he paused, looking at a trophy in particular. Sirius who was right beside him noticed and went to look at what he was looking at. They were both frozen in place while looking at the trophy.

The rest of them finally noticed and came back before pausing near the trophy's.
"Ah, I can't believe I didn't show you guys that" Ginny said, before adding,
"And I wasn't sure if you guys liked Quidditch"

"Like it?" Sirius said, gasping dramatically, while Remus and Lily looked at each other and sighed loudly.
"We love it!" James exclaimed, snapping out of his trance.
"Saying they are fans is an understatement" Lily added with a raised eyebrow.

"So, I am assuming you guys play quidditch?" Harry asked curiously.
"Of course! I play chaser but I would say I'm also pretty good at seeking" James said.
Ginny gasped excitedly and said,
"Really? Because me too!"

"I play keeper and I am excellent at it" Sirius said proudly.
"I play seeker and I guess I'm pretty good at it" Harry said, to which Ginny playfully replied,
"Pretty good?! He is amazing! Gryffindor never lost the house cup after he joined the team and he is even the youngest quidditch player in a century." James and Sirius looked at him speechless and in complete awe while Harry rubbed his neck awkwardly.

Remus was looking at the shelf with all the trophies while they were talking and noticed one with James' name on it.
"This.." Remus mumbled but Harry noticed. Glad to stop talking about him, Harry replied, "Oh! that's my dad. Apparently he was one of the greatest players Hogwarts has ever seen. And he played chaser too." Harry said proudly. Ginny smiled at him, he never used to talk about his parents but he is getting better at it these days.

"was?" Sirius whispered to James, who looked both confused and proud, mostly proud.

"Oh I better get going now. I said I'll meet Ron and Hermione, sorry guys" Harry said, snapping out his trance. He gave Ginny a small peck before walking off towards the Gryffindor common room.

"Anyways, I can complete showing you guys around." Ginny said turning back to face them.
All of them looked lost in their thoughts.
"Um is there any place in particular you guys want to see?"
She asked a little loudly. They all looked at her and Sirius spiked up,
"The quidditch field!"
"Alright, let's go"

They finished the tour and were walking back to the common room.
"You guys go ahead, me and Remus will check out the library" Lily said, when they reached the portrait hole.
Ginny nodded and walked inside.
After she left, Remus looked around before saying, "We'll go see if we can find out anything about what happened in the past.. what- 21..? years."
"Come back soon and let us know what you find." James said while nodding.

They were about to walk their separate ways when Sirius realized something and yelled, "WAIT!"
"What happened?" Remus asked panicking.
"We have to change our names on the Marauders Map! What if Harry has the map?! I mean he is your son.." Sirius said.

Everyone went pale.
"I completely forgot!" Remus said in astonishment.
"Well I think me and James can do it."
"Or at least try." James added.
"It's alright. I know you can do it." Lily said, looking at James.
"And if you can't, Remus can do it later."
She gave him a quick peck on his lips and turned to see Remus and Sirius smiling at them.
"What." She said blushing slightly before walking off towards the library.
Remus and Sirius turned to see James also red in the face. They rarely kissed in front of anyone, even their friends.
"Whaat!" James exclaimed before walking into the common room.

Remus and Sirius burst out laughing as soon as James left. They looked at each other and collected themselves.
"What" They said at the same time mocking their friends and burst out laughing again. They collected themselves once again and Remus said, "I better get going then, see you in a couple of hours"
They bid each other farewell and walked their separate ways.

[Woah look who finally updated 👀😅
Ya this chapter also sucks- surprise! But I just wanted to update something to let y'all know I'm alive, life's just been very hectic. Hehe 😬😬]