Chapter-3

Ron said, "Wait, you're joking, right? You are saying you don't know THE Harry Potter?! The boy who lived?!!"

The time travelers all looked at James, before quickly turning back to the couple in front of them and this did not go unnoticed by Hermione.

Ron and Hermione exchanged confused looks. Lily seemed to notice this and said, "of course we know him, it's just- we've never- you know seen him before."
"Ya, so it was kinda hard to recognize." Remus jumped in, realizing what she was doing.
Ron seemed somewhat convinced but Hermione didn't and was still looking at them suspiciously.

Luckily, a blond haired guy came down the stairs into common room causing them all to look at him. Neville smiled at them.
"Hey Neville!" Hermione said.
"What's up, Neville?" Ron greeted him.

"Hey guys! I see you got some new friends." Neville said greeting them back. Neville changed a lot over the past year, he became a more cheerful and open person. He was not the same nervous kid anymore. In fact, the war forced them all to mature and be adults when they are only kids.

"Ya, these are the new transfer students from Ilvermorny. And they are in 7th year too." Ron replied back.

"Hi, I am Neville Longbottom." Neville introduced himself.
Lily looked at him with teary eyes because she knew it was, her best friend, Alice's son by his looks and the way her acts.

They all quickly introduced themselves.
Then they sat down and talked for a while. Lily and Hermione were talking about books and classes. Remus and Neville were playing exploding snap while talking about school and classes. James, Sirius and Ron were talking about quidditch. Sometimes, they joined in each other's conversations.

Before Neville said, "Well, I better get going or I'll be late for the Halloween feast. See you guys there!" And then he headed out the common room.

Hermione and Ron also stood up now,
"Let's get going! I expect professor Mcgonagall will be introducing you guys to everyone now." They started to walk off.

But Sirius paused and said, "Wait- shouldn't we wake them up too?" pointing at the couple still fast asleep on the couch.

Ron and Hermione both smiled at them and Ron said, "No, let's just leave them. They should get some rest, I doubt they slept this peacefully in a while."

The time travelers didn't know how to reply, so they just followed Ron and Hermione out the common room.

         _________________________

Harry opened his eyes to see the common room completely empty. He was about to get up when he realized Ginny was sleeping next to him. He looked at her and smiled. She was sleeping on his shoulder while holding his left hand. She looked so peaceful, he felt like he could stare at her all day. He moved a hair strand that was falling on her face, which made her smile in her sleep and snuggle closer into him.

Harry laid his head back and stared at the ceiling. It was so quite that he could only hear Ginny's breathing and the fireplace crackling.

It felt weird to not worry about something. He always had something to deal with, but now, the war was over. And today was Halloween. He never really liked Halloween, something seemed to happen on that day every year. He then remembered when Voldemort came to Godric's Hallow. His parents. Sirius. Remus.

Suddenly, he couldn't control his feelings anymore and his eyes started to tear up. His grip on Ginny's hand tightened without knowing. She started to wake up and said,
"Ow, Harry-" but before she could complete, she noticed his face and pulled him into a tight hug. Harry just hugged her tightly and he buried his face in her shoulder.

"You wanna talk about it?" Ginny asked after a few minutes. Harry didn't say anything but just hugged her tighter.

Ginny knew why, she understood why it was hard for him. She understood him. She sighed before pulling away and holding his face in her hands while wiping his tears. She pulled him into a hug again.

"We can just stay here if you want, we don't have to go the feast." Ginny said. Harry shook his head and said,
"No, let's go."
Ginny was about to interrupt but he pulled away and put a finger on her lips.
"I want to" he said and gave her a small smile. Ginny smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Let's go after a few minutes! I am too lazy to get up now." Ginny said sitting next to him and holding his arm while laying her head on his shoulder.

Harry looked at her and smiled. She always knew what to say when he was upset. He knew she wanted to go the feast right now but only stayed for him. He sighed before putting a hand on her chin and lifting her head up. He looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead.
"I love you" he said, before laying his head on hers.
"I love me too" she said, smirking. Harry rolled his eyes but he was smiling. They just sat there looking at the fireplace for a few minutes.

"Alright, let's get going! Ron and Hermione are probably waiting for us." Harry said, getting up and holding his hand out for Ginny. She took his hand and they both walked to the great hall holding hands while teasing each other.