A True Surprise

((Please listen to Popular Monster, Falling In Reverse to add a little more spice if you don't see the video.))

((Also, the song is supposed to be lined up with the story and the song is supposed to sing "Where The Fuck Is Your God Now" in line with Greed, Sorry.))

Carson rode Aryes, panting and moaning as he could feel lust boiling inside of his body.

God he loved this man.

"Fuck..~"

And Aryes couldn't help but groan in pleasure, his dick throbbing inside and he could feel how badly his dick tensed up and he wanted to release inside.

"Baby if you keep going like this.. I'll cum instantly~"

"M-Maybe I want t-that~!"

Carson let out a seductive moan, cumming on Aryes's chest and abs, it reaching his chin some as he just kept riding the massive cock inside of him.

He watched his stomach get a large bulge every time he slammed himself down, biting his lip and trembling some.

He would always ask himself how he managed to get this beast inside of his tight little hole that lusted for Aryes only.

His entire body shook as he came again, tensing his insides and making Aryes release a large load inside again..

Carson was finally full, using magic to help clean them up but they stayed naked and Carson just laid on top of Aryes, panting as he felt the large member inside of him, twitching and throbbing but he couldn't care less.

"..Fuck you know how much I love it when you have my dick inside.."

"..Mhm.. I love.. You too.."

His words gently slurred as he fell asleep instantly.

His heat would come in about 4 weeks now, and he didn't know what to expect.

_______________________________3 Weeks Later

Carson was doing paperwork, men agitated and growling at the fact that the hottest piece of ass in the office was now married to some unknown bozo.

A male had the audacity to walk up to him.

"Hey, I'm Asher.. I was wondering if you wanted to maybe grab a drink after work?"

Carson looked him up, and down, real slowly.
Then squeezed a bicep and it made Asher flex.
He was fit, but Carson wasn't impressed.

He just laughed and slapped Asher's cheek a few times in an annoyed manner but was still trying to be nice.

"..Try again next time."

He walked off, and had insulted Asher in one of the worst ways.

Asher was left growling and scoffed.

Carson got all of his work done, sorting through paperwork and going through some of his other co-workers work because they all did a horrible job in certain things.

It made him scoff at how horrid the men did the work.

He then filed it in and got everything done, clocking out early because he was the manager in their department.
It was a company that worked in law, and he was a lawyer that anyone could hire, and was also the best at his job, so he was damn well expensive.