The Appointment (Re-Written)

Carson just got off of work because his boss decided to keep him overtime some, and he knew it was around 3:30.
He rushed and took a very fast shower, put on some make up to make himself presentable, did his hair some, and got dressed in jeggings and a crop top, looking like a cutie of course.

He then looked at the time while doing duck lips in front of the mirror, being a dumbass and enjoying the sexy sight of his ass in jeggings, only to shoot out the door, locking it and running to downtown while holding a large basket of very addictive sweets and snacks.
Something you buy once and know if you buy it again you'll binge and indulge yourself in this one little snack.

He ran to the clinic and got there right in the
nick of time.

"I-I'M HERE!!"

A large man was at the desk, in a designer suit and tie, the whole clinic smelled nice and had beautiful decor.
It was calming.

It being very odd that the place was this nice because of the placement.

Downtown was very.
Unpleasant and criminal activity was so common you just didn't even try and stop it.
The police couldn't stop crime in this placement so it was a lawless and very violent part of the city.

"... Woah it doesn't smell like shit."

The desk guy couldn't help but chuckle and play on his phone, he was only in the suit to cover his Mafia Related tattoos and such, he was under cover.

The man then looked up, to see Carson holding a snack out to him.

"Here, you look hungry."

A large man, around 6'10 walked into the building.
He was dragging a male who was beat up and bleeding badly, begging for his life and saying things such as:

"PLEASE!!"
"I-I'LL GET THE MONEY!!"
"P-PLEASE BOSS I PROMISE I'LL PAY ON TIME!"

The male then looked at Carson, death reflecting in his eyes, sending Carson a shiver down his spine.

This made Carson slightly lustful and curious about this man.

".. I'm on time mister...?"

...

...

"Oh ..Aryes."
"And don't call me mister."
"Just Aryes."

"Alright ...Aryes."
"Do you need a minute or-"

"I'll be with you in a second."

"Alright."

Aryes took the man in the back room, screams and gunshots easily heard.
And then pure silence other then the taps of designer shoes.

Carson was told that you can tell a person(s) wealth by their accessories, such as expensive looking jewelry and watches.
That was wrong.
You can tell wealth by a persons shoes.
And Aryes is fucking LOADED.

"... Well then...."

The guy behind the desk just melted and ate the snack, satisfied because he hadn't eaten all day.

Aryes then opened the door to the back room.

...

"Come on."

Carson walked to the back room as told, smiling a bit and left the basket of goodies on the desk for other people.

He went into the back room with a smirk that only meant trouble.