Glory, The One Thing We Crave. (Re-Written)

Aryes didn't pull out, not yet at least.
He enjoyed being able to fuck the person who made him laugh after all these years.
And god.
Who was he kidding.

He was madly in love with Carson as well.
Carson made him happy.

He let Carson go, but still didn't let him cum.
And he laid Carson on his stomach, ass perking up as he growled at all of the scars in Carson's back.

Brute fucking him but it would still feel pleasurable.
He was only doing this because of the rage that he felt from knowing how much pain Carson had to go through.

"A-Aryes...~
P-Please.."

"That's right.."
"Moan my name like the slut you are.."

"Fuck~!"

Carson felt his mind go blank for a second, his insides got tighter as he arched his back, letting Aryes hit a spot that even God didn't know about.

"Holy shit you got tight-"

"D-DADDY~?!"

Aryes was kinda shocked by the name, blushing a bit and then deciding to reward Carson for getting the pure audacity to moan that name.

He left Carson breathless as he continued to ruthlessly pound his insides, his stomach having a huge bulge, and Carson had his guts rearranged in the best fucking ways.

But he loved every second of this.

"Moan that name again Carson."

"I-It's embarrassing Aryes-"
"O-Oh fuck~"

"I said moan it."

"F-Fuck!"
"Daddy?!"

"Good boy~"

Aryes had that tight tension again, moaning deeply and it was the only moan you might get out of him as he slammed every inch into Carson, making them tremble and quiver under Aryes's weight and power, and they just got filled up even more with cum.
Leaving Carson just a tad bit bloated.

"T-Too.. F-Full.....~!"

"Heh.. I guess you're right..~
I have a meeting to go to.
So you're coming with me."

Aryes then realized he was still balls deep inside of Carson, and still rock hard.

"... Oh and Carson."

"What..?"

"You're not done yet."

A single snap and Carson is in a oversized hoodie, sitting on Aryes's lap, a virgin again. (Explained)
Aryes was sitting down, his dick still out, but no one can see it, he is in his suit and tie like before.

Aryes had to quickly and quietly whisper:

"Don't make a sound."

"O-Ok?-"

Aryes didn't notice the fact that Carson is a virgin again and he slammed all 23 inches inside.
Making Carson want to beg so badly to cum because it felt so good, but never moaned.
He was smart enough to cover his mouth before he did, so only his eyes showed the lust and the greed for more.~

"Fuck.."
"Are you a virgin again..?"

"M-Mhm.."

"Heh..
Sorry, sorry, I had to bring my boyfriend here.
He's a little clingy."

Carson tried his best not to moan, but every time Aryes twitched inside of him, or throbbed, he was on edge and tried to cum, only pre-cum leaking out of his dick and onto the floor.