Merch discord part 2

A/N
After I posted the first part of the merch discord chapter Dream goes into the merch discord. All The words I have about what happened is ...

____________

Y/N POV

We have been sitting in the discord for over an hour now and we were still reading questions.

Sapnap fell asleep so it's just me and Dream at the moment.

"Y/N is not staying with us long. He's going to stay with his new best friend James." Dream says in a mocking tone.

"You jealous or something. Did I miss the part where you wanted to be my bestie. Aww that's adorable."

"Okay I'm not jealous." "It's okay I get it I'm very lovable." Dream scoffs, "yeah sure."

I read the chat to answer more questions. "U/N will you have your own love or host?" I read out loud.

I actually never thought about having my own love or host. I mean it would be fun but I'm not too sure. I'll think about it.

"I'm not sure maybe we will see." "Was winning my love or host not enough for you?"

"To be fair I still chose host so I need to find love still." "I'll think you'll get hosted so it doesn't matter."

My Jaw slightly drops at his comment. I know this little booger blob did not just say I'm going to get hosted.

"Just for you saying that I gonna have my own love or host just to prove you wrong."

"No you're going to prove me right. I can't wait to see the look on your face when Austin says they chose host."

"You're just going to be upset due to the fact you got hosted and I didn't."

"Okay, do you want to make a bet on it? If you get hosted you owe me a hundred dollars. If you don't I owe you a hundred dollars."

"Well..." I trail off. I didn't want to make a bet because I'm still not sure if I'm going to go in the show in the first place.

"Oh Y/N is scared because he'll know he'll get hosted." I make a disgusted face.

"I'm not scared I just don't know if I'm going to have my own love or host yet. It's not a definite yes."

"I think Austin would love to have you on. I mean what do you have to loose. Well except a hundred dollars."

I know what Dream was doing, but it wasn't going to work. "Yeah yeah whatever I'll think about it."

Dream continues just to read questions and answer them while I thought about love or host.

I mean he was right what do I have it loose. I mean last time I was on the show I had a lot of fun. But this time it would be different.

This time I'm not competing for someone's love. People are competing for my love. At the end I know love or host is a bit. But I still shouldn't take it lightly.

I can't even imagine the pressure of having to Eliminate someone. I'm not really scared of getting hosted.

If I get hosted it's sucks but that's all apart of the show. Yeah I'll owe Dream a hundred dollars and have him gloating to me for a few days but I'll live.

The reason I was nervous the first time was because of the backlash. But honestly it wasn't that bad. I felt very welcomed, well not at first but after a few days everything was nice.

This time I couldn't get backlash, so what's stopping me from having my own. I pull myself out of my thoughts and go back to the questions in chat.

"Someone asked U/N why did you host Dream." Dream reads out. "I mean why not it was funny. I didn't think I wasn't going to win anyways." I said nonchalant.

"That was so dumb everyone said that you picked host and I still picked you." "That and it being in front of 190k people live makes it even funnier."

"It's going to be funny when you get hosted in front of 190k people live." "I don't think I will though. Y'know Dream the only reason you want to get hosted so that you can have me all to yourself. Admit it."

"Okay that is not the reason," while Dream speaks his voice gets louder. "Oh why are you getting louder you seem kinder nervous," I tease.

"It would just be karma from you hosting me." "Sure if that's your only reason."

"You know what fine I don't care if you get love." "Dream all you have to say are the words don't go on the show U/N and I won't."

"No go on the show and get hosted." I laugh as Dream continues to say why that is not the reason why he wants me to get hosted.

My own love or host though?

____________

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter in having some writers block. But how would you guys feel if Y/N had his own love or host. I didn't really plan for this it just came into mind while writing this. And if he does who would you want on it. Anyways love you guys. Remember to eat and drink water today.