It's hot- too hot. He's so close. It's not like he hasn't been this close to me before, but the determination in his eyes makes it clear that I won't be leaving this room the same way I came.

My chest rises and falls, my breathing so obviously heavy. "I'll do more than fuck you, princess," he growls out lowly.

His eyes skim over my body as if I, too, am naked. I felt naked, even though I was fully clothed.

"I'll taste that defiant little pussy of yours as well. But only if you be a good girl and beg me."

I clench my thighs together, my entire sex feeling like a second heartbeat as it frantically, excitedly, nervously, and scaredly thumps against the now drenched boxers. All I have to do is beg him and he'll take me like I've never been taken before.

I want to scream the words at him, but something is holding me back. And I know exactly what it is. I'm afraid. I'm afraid to be controlled again. I'm afraid I'll lose my freedom once he claims me. That part of me is petrified as hell by the idea.

Geez Autumn, just let him rail you already.

My inner self is fighting, battling against the part of me that still has their common sense in tact. So I ask, "How do I know you won't keep me hostage like a caged bird dying to spread her wings?"

He quirks a brow. "As long as you know you're mine and mine alone- fly all you want little bird. Because at the end of the day, I know you'll come back to me."

He's still staring at me, waiting for the words he's been dying to hear since we met.

I shake my head. "It's not going to be that easy, pretty boy." I reach up to grip a handful of his hair, and shove his head down. "So get on your knees and serve me like the princess you claim me to be."

"Mmm alright," he hums, dropping to his knees. "I'll let you be in control tonight, but that will be the last time you tell me what to do, princess," he warns calmly.

He looks up at me, before licking his lips. "I'm going to taste you because I want to, and not because you want me to."

Pulling the underwear off my body, he lets them drop to the floor and doesn't hesitate a moment longer. His lips fiendishly lap, bite, and suck at my aching skin.

"Oh, fuck..." I moan out, arching my back.

He's devouring me whole, his lips and tongue sloppy with my juices and his saliva. Other moan fills the air. "Please don't stop Nic. Please," I finally beg.

Hearing me finally beg him sends him into overdrive. His tongue ravishes my walls hungrily like a starved animal. I don't hold back as I come into his mouth while I spasm under him.

"Puta madre(mother fucker)!" I shout. I pull him up by his hair. "I need you inside me right now."

Thinking the same thing, he grabs a condom from his nightstand, tears open the wrapper and rolls the latex over his length.

Climbing onto the bed, he tugs me on top of him as he flips us over. Grabbing his cock, I don't waste anymore time.

Shoving him inside me, I slam down onto him fully, the length reaching the deepest depths of my insides. My moan comes out like more of cry from the invasive feeling.

Planting a few kisses down my neck, he lays back down. "Ride my cock like it's yours, princess. I want to watch you come all over me."

I simply nod, biting my lip and tossing my head back as I begin to move. My hips rock back and forth on the length, rushing to feed my hunger- both of our hunger.

"Yes, just like that. Make my cock your bitch, you little slut," he groans, snarling at me.

Grinding faster, I begin to pant and moan out his name. "Niccolo... fuck... Niccolo."

I start to slow down, feeling my release just a stroke away. He grips my ass- hard, resulting in a yelp. It hurt. But it also felt so good. "Don't stop bitch." I do what he says and return to my original pace.

I'm coming around him in less than a second. I wish I was able to last longer. I use to be able to last longer, but maybe they just weren't hitting it right. Because now, I can't even last five minutes.

He notices the disappointed look on my face. "Don't worry, princess. I'm nowhere done with you yet."

He flips us over a second time, only I'm lying flat on my stomach. Roughly spreading my thighs apart, he slides back into me, taking me from behind.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I cry out, not caring if someone, or everyone hears. "Fuck me harder."

And he does. Skin slaps against skin in a thunderous sound, pleasure coming from both sides. He groans, cursing repeatedly. "Who's pussy is this?" He barks, thrusting his hips forward like a mad man.

"Yours!"

"Who's is it?" He barks again.

"Yours!" I shout again.

I'm coming again, screaming and bucking against him. My insides hurt and my legs feel like jelly from loss of control.

He pulls out of me, motioning with index finger. "Come here." Quickly slipping off the bed, I get down on my knees in front of him. He yanks the condom off, tossing it onto the floor. His thumb traces over my lips. "Open," he demands.

I open my mouth, accepting every inch of him into my mouth. I want to gag, but manage to keep it together. He fucks my throat, aggressively slamming into the back in a continuous loop.

Resting my fingers on his pelvis, I slurp myself off him, tasting what he did to me. I moan into his length, loving the groans coming from him.

He tosses his head back, his veiny hand resting on the back of my head, forcing me to keep up with him. Saliva drips down the corners of my mouth, the salty taste of his pre-cum only giving me a boost of energy.

"That's it. Take it all like the little freaky fuck you are."

My fingers dig into his skin, my jaw tightening from exhaustion. It feels like forever before he finally let's loose.

Hurriedly withdrawing himself from my mouth, his release explodes onto my face in hot loads.

"Cazzo(fuck)..."

He disappears into another room before returning with a warm, damp towel. I stare into his hazel eyes, speechless and confused, as he cups my chin, and begins wiping the aftermath clean off my face. He's gentle, nurturing.

"Thank you." He shrugs, and I glance over at the soup I had completely forgotten about. "Damn it, your soup is cold." I frowned, upset at myself for getting distracted so easily. I bring my voice down to a whisper. "I worked hard on that soup too. Do you want me to bring you another?"

He simply chuckles, grabs his towel and wraps it around his waist. "There's no need. I'm full."