About the story

This story will be about Y/N going on to Dreams love or host and having his own. Y/N is a small variety streamer who lives in New York State and has two close friends Ken and Melody. Y/N is 5'10" In this story. Sorry if your shorter or taller but to me 5'10" is a reasonable height. If I break any CC's boundaries lemme know. And if anything I write in here makes you as the reader feel uncomfortable please tell me. Also if u guys can make any type of jokes in the comments I promise I'll just laugh. I love reading comments they're the reason I keep writing. I love you all and thank you for reading.

This story is the masculine version of my other story love or host. It's the exact same thing just with different pronouns. Some of my oc's are males in this story. Most of this story will be copy and pasted form the other story. If you see any she/her pronouns used for any of these characters please let me know. You should not have to worry past the kiss or tell chapter.

Y/N in the other story known as Y/N

Makorish/Ash in the other story known as Makorish/Ash

JamesMarsh/James Known in the other story as JennaMarsh/Jenna

Leon in the other story known as Lea.

Again if you see me using she/her pronouns for these people or any fem terms please let me know and I will change it.