"Oh, I am too." He looked between us, before sighing. 

"You know what this reminds me of?" he says, getting out of bed. We both raised an eyebrow. "Derek and Cristina from Grey's Anatomy. That show you made me watch while we were in the South Carolina. You know how Cristina always kicks Derek off the bed to talk with Meredith at any time. Even at midnight or at 2 am." He rambles, walking out of the bedroom. I looked at Anna and burst out laughing with her. He came back in with our drinks. "I still don't understand the hype about it."

"About what? Grey's Anatomy?" He nods, climbing back into bed after handing us our drinks. 

"I mean, seriously, it was sad when Lexie and Mark died. it was even sadder when Callie and Arizona divorced and fought over custody. Oh I almost forgot about Izzie. She was a bitch that I didn't like. The first seasons I liked her but the hate just formed automatically. Then the saddest scene of all was the Teddy one. Where her husband died and it was to late to save him. Then Grey had to say goodbye to her person. Now that was sad and I hated that." I looked at Anna who just stared at him amused. 

"I think he likes it." I whispered. She nods. 

"Then don't get me started on Gossip Girl."

"What's wrong with Gossip Girl?" I ask, looking at him. 

"Nothing, love. I was just saying, I liked it." I gave him a look, before nodding. 

"if you say so." 

"I do say so." 

"Did you at least like Schitt's creek?" Anna asks, curiously. 

"That one was my favorite. David is my favorite along with John. I also like Stevie." We smiled at him. 

"Good choices." 

We continued talking until Anna got off the bed. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Gonna go lay down. I'm getting tired." I nod. 

"Goodnight honey. See you in the morning." She nods at me and at Killian before closing the door after her. I looked at Killian, a small smile on my lips. He raised an eyebrow. 

"What's going on in that brain of yours?" He whispers, tapping against my skull. I shrug, before leaning my head against his shoulder. "Tired?" 

"A little but I want to stay up and talk to you." 

"You can talk to me anytime you want, Maeve. We are kinda living together."

"Not really. You keep showing up and leaving clothes here. Maybe I don't want you to live here." He gasps, holding his head. I picked my head up, looking at him. 

"You don't want me to live with you?"

"Maybe not." 

"You are so mean to me, Maeve." I rolled my eyes, feeling him get off the bed. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Well you don't want me to live with you..." He says, trailing off. 

"Killian, get back here." His eyes light up, before jumping on top of me. I shierk, before I started to giggle. 

"You're gonna wake the kids up." he whispers, pressing his lips to the side of my head. I sigh, before closing my eyes. "Ti amo tanto." My eyes popped open, staring at him. He had a grin on his face. (I love you so much.)

"What?" 

"You don't have to say it back, amore." I was about to respond when my phone started to ring. He grabbed it for me, handing it to me. I answered it when I saw it was Angel. 

"Hey, you alright?" 

"My water just burst. I'm freaking out, Maeve. I'm freaking out!"

"Calm down, Angel. Am I the only one who knows?"

"Obviously! OW!" She screams. 

"Tell one of the siblings so they can drive you. I'll meet you at the hospital, okay?" I say, sitting up. 

"Okay. Oh God." With that, she hangs up. I looked at Killian, a huge smile on my face. 

"Is she going into labor?" I nod. "Do you want me to stay here?" I shake my head. 

"Can you come with me?"

"What about the kids?" My phone buzzed, making me look at it. 

"Cassian is coming over to watch them." 

"You texted my brother?"

"Well I didn't want my siblings to watch them. My sister is in labor." He nods, standing up. I stand up too, grabbing a sweatshirt before walking down to Anna's room. I knocked before walking in, not knowing if she's asleep or not. She looked up at me, confusion on her face. "Cassian is coming over in a few minutes to watch the kids. Angel is in labor. I just wanted to let you know. We should be back by noon or so but if we're not, I'll let you know, okay?" 

"Okay. Let me know how everything goes, okay?" I nod, pressing a kiss to her forehead. 

"Cassian should be here any minute. He will probably be downstairs or so, watching tv." She nods. 

"I'll see you guys later. Drive safe, yeah?" I nod, walking out of her room, closing the door.  

--

I held the baby in my arms, sitting next to Angel on the bed. She had her head on my shoulder, eyes watching the baby. Damien was on the other side of her, admiring the baby. 

"How's Anna doing?" Damien whispers, looking at me. 

"She's doing good. Really good. She has some days where she's not up for any days then some other days she's doing good." 

"You were the same way when we were younger." Angel whispers. "Some days, you didn't even leave your room while the others you did. Part of it was you being injured." 

"Yeah, I remember those days." I mumbled, watching as the girl yawned. 

"You haven't told me the name yet." Axel says, walking into the room with scrubs on. Angel smiled at him. 

"Delilah. Lilah for short." He stared at her, before tears went into his eyes. 

"You named her after mom?" She nods, tears going into her eyes. Killian walked in with two cups of coffee. I smiled at him. 

"It's my time to hold Lilah." Damien says, making grabby hands. I rolled my eyes, handing her to him. He smiled at his niece, before I got off the bed. I walked over to Killian, lacing my arm with his. 

"We're going on a walk." I say, before pulling him with me. 

"Where are we going on a walk to?" Killian asks, curious. I shrug. 

"Somewhere." We walked in silence, before stopping in front of the nursery. "What if we stole one?" 

"We would be on the run then. No offense, but I really don't want to go on the run right now." I rolled my eyes, looking at the cute babies. 

"I love you too." I whispered, looking at Killian. He looked at me. "But we aren't rushing into things though."

"You mean I can't call you my wife?"

"Can you at least wait until I'm 20? Can you do that?" He nods, bringing me in for a kiss. 

"I'll wait until your 30."

"I said 20. I am not getting married at 30."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to." He rolls his eyes, putting his forehead on mine. 

"Can you say it again?" 

"Say what again?" I ask, acting dumb. 

"Say that you love me again."

"I love you, Killian." He grins like a puppy that found a stick. 

~

One more chapter before the epilogue. It should come out either tomorrow or this weekend.